Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

FIM MX1 and MX2 World Championship at Glen Helen

this is chance to see the world championship MX circus here in the US at the very local Glen Helen Track.

MX Teams include Factory support teams from KTM, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki......TM, CCM, Aprilia

a chance to see the the non- AMA approved (FIM homologated)factory Aprilia MXV450 ridden by Josh Coppins and the TM 450s in action

see Tony Cairoli (IT) on tha new 350SXF and Italian MX International Championship winner Cristophe Charlier (FR) the rookie on the Gariboldi YZF250, among many other MXGP fast guys, Roczen, Nagl, Pourcel (brother of the AMA SX champ) etc

add to that the US AMA rider wild cards that are bound to show up for the race to test out the best from the FIM MXGP circuit.

this will be a great international MX show

this is chance to see the world championship MX circus here in the US at the very local Glen Helen Track.

MX Teams include Factory support teams from KTM, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki......TM, CCM, Aprilia

a chance to see the the non- AMA approved (FIM homologated)factory Aprilia MXV450 ridden by Josh Coppins and the TM 450s in action

see Tony Cairoli (IT) on tha new 350SXF and Italian MX International Championship winner Cristophe Charlier (FR) the rookie on the Gariboldi YZF250, among many other MXGP fast guys, Roczen, Nagl, Pourcel (brother of the AMA SX champ) etc

add to that the US AMA rider wild cards that are bound to show up for the race to test out the best from the FIM MXGP circuit.

this will be a great international MX show

I'm in! When is it and do you want to carpool?

I'm in! When is it and do you want to carpool?

Jon,

We (BRUX Racing USA) will be on biz trip stationed in local hotel, we are part of the show, and will be in either vendor row with another partner, or very hopefully with one of 2 team rigs, Factory KTM Racing (Cairoli MX1) or Gariboldi Yamaha Racing (Charlier MX2), thanks for the contact, Rob (so in all cases we are solo)

WHEN IS IT?

and for those of us who want to go i suggest we truck the ds bikes up to somewhere like ontario mills or somewhere nearby and ride in to the race....traffic is a b!tcx at every national ive been to there at glen helen.....easier to split traffic on the scooters than sit in a car...im just sayin :)

WHEN IS IT?

and for those of us who want to go i suggest we truck the ds bikes up to somewhere like ontario mills or somewhere nearby and ride in to the race....traffic is a b!tcx at every national ive been to there at glen helen.....easier to split traffic on the scooters than sit in a car...im just sayin :)

bring a bigass ol cable and lock, and as many ini your group as possible... i've had 3 friends get bikes stolen from the back of pick-ups while they were watching the races...

Of course, my DRZ is paid for, fully insured, and I'm looking to replace it any way... If a group is REALLY going, let me know...May 30

What class will he be racing in on a 350? Looks like the perfect size bike for everything...They need to make a trail/enduro model with a plate, and I will sell both my bikes to get it.

Who all is going to glen helen? I'm up for a pyro out...As always

What class will he be racing in on a 350? Looks like the perfect size bike for everything...They need to make a trail/enduro model with a plate, and I will sell both my bikes to get it.

Who all is going to glen helen? I'm up for a pyro out...As always

MX1 he is all ready up to his winning ways for the seasons previous rounds. agree with the 350 idea, size and basic weight as a 250F with 100cc extra for a power boost. 3 of my crew have now downsized to 250Fs 2 each KTM250XCF and one each Husky TXC250. the smaller lighter logic is the current trend. but my weight keeps going up!!!!

Anyone at the races, if on site look us up at the Baja Cycles vendor spot and look for BRUX product displays and rep folks wearing BRUX hats and shirts.

Robert,

You're not up there now are you?

Glen Helen website says the race is later this month

http://glenhelen.com/Z_2010/USGP/USGP_2010.htm

I'm interested in going. Unfortunately, with that Monday being Memorial Day I may have to work the entire weekend. If I can make it, it'll be for Sunday only.

Anybody else wanna go?

Robert,

You're not up there now are you?

Glen Helen website says the race is later this month

http://glenhelen.com/Z_2010/USGP/USGP_2010.htm

I'm interested in going. Unfortunately, with that Monday being Memorial Day I may have to work the entire weekend. If I can make it, it'll be for Sunday only.

Anybody else wanna go?

no, no still here in SD

just posting MXGP info, hope to see some folks up at the Glen Helen show 29-30 May it will be amazing a full on international MX racing atmosphere.

Jon for some fun Aprilia MX info for U, the brux rider that we are helping for the pro show of the minimoto sx on this fri nite (7May2010) in orleans arena in vegas is Shay Varner,,,,he actually raced a factory Aprilia MXV450 in a round of the Italian SX (yes SX) series. Yes an Aprilia flying around an SX track!