THAT LOOKS LIKE TOO MUCH FUN!!!

that's what my wife said, "you guys look like you're having so much fun" it was cool because it was %20 performance riding, and %80 just screwing around with your friends.

If you want to come play I just offered up a half price trackday including bike over at http://www.meetup.com/sandiegosportbikemeetupgroup/

or just slap some streetish tires on your bike and head to adams kart track.

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!

That brings back some great memories.. We need to do that again sooooooon..

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!

That brings back some great memories.. We need to do that again sooooooon..

funny you should say that, we're going to adams wed 2/24! you able to escape work? bbrrraaaapppp! if anyone without a bike wants to join we're doing a half price day. measly $99 for bike rental, trackfees, instruction, and photography.

Dang it.. No I have 4 - 1 on 1's and a meeting with my director scheduled that day..

What bike are you riding?

Amago actually used to be a really fun place to go, it had enough to spend the whole day riding different style al day long, shame what it has become.

Looks like a great time! Don't have a bike that would work....or an extra $100, but I may on future dates. Post up a ride/track day in advance so planning can take place.

does amago still have a paved track? I keep waiting for Pala to put in theres. Adams Kart Track is a bit of a trip for me to do during the week especially

Dang it.. No I have 4 - 1 on 1's and a meeting with my director scheduled that day..

bummer. no biggee we'll do another one soon. my work bikes are 07 and 08 drz400sm's with fresh distanzia's on em. I havn't tried these on the track but they feel great on the street. I'll also bring my tw200sm as well.

not sure what's going on with amago, I havn't been there in forever. I figure the asphalt is still half covered in dirt. If they're not using it maybe i can talk em into doing a socal supermoto track!

I've got a tentative schedule posted on my website at www.socalsupermoto.com. generally we do wed trackdays, and saturday tours, but groups are always small so there's some flexibility.

bummer. no biggee we'll do another one soon. my work bikes are 07 and 08 drz400sm's with fresh distanzia's on em. I havn't tried these on the track but they feel great on the street. I'll also bring my tw200sm as well.

not sure what's going on with amago, I havn't been there in forever. I figure the asphalt is still half covered in dirt. If they're not using it maybe i can talk em into doing a socal supermoto track!

I've got a tentative schedule posted on my website at www.socalsupermoto.com. generally we do wed trackdays, and saturday tours, but groups are always small so there's some flexibility.

Cool I will have to hook up with you guys i have the X wheels for my WR250R

im saving for a set of dna supermoto wheels for my 530. i have loved the sumo sport for years.

anyone else old enough to remember "abc wide world of sports-superbikers" every since then i have been imfatuated with dirt bikes on a road coarse.

i also grew up straight across the street from ascot raceway in gardena ca. and watched flat track almost every week. 2 wheels are part of me.

i bleed race fuel and sweat burnt rubber :lol:

anyone else old enough to remember "abc wide world of sports-superbikers" every since then i have been imfatuated with dirt bikes on a road coarse.

Heck yeah.. I loved that show.. I have a set of tires that I can throw on my Husky if we are going to go play on the asphalt. If they ever build a Supermoto course at Pala I might invest in a set of wheels.

Heck yeah.. I loved that show.. I have a set of tires that I can throw on my Husky if we are going to go play on the asphalt. If they ever build a Supermoto course at Pala I might invest in a set of wheels.

rex, you don't have any sm wheels for you husky? That's like having a hot wife that you don't sleep with?

Here's some of my folks from yesterday. Steve was hauling, his first time ever on a supermoto and he was maybe 1 second slower per lap than me, if that.

797037063_R5mHC-L.jpg

Jill, also her first time on a sm:

797037076_vLGnX-L.jpg

I don't need no stinkin 17's to smoke your skinny little butt... :tease: :tease:

I want to get a set but can't justify spending the $$..

Was that at Adam's?

no that was amago. this was adams last week. Everyone in the vid is their first day on a sm:

plug: we're doing next wed 3/10, introductory rate of $125 for the day including bike, track fee's, instruction, photography. who's in.

Rexr, get spooning them tires. I'm gonna kick your ass on the drz, then on the tw200

Rexr, get spooning them tires. I'm gonna kick your ass on the drz, then on the tw200

Keep dreamin skinny boy.. I might be able to come join you guys at Adams on the 27th. Let me see how it looks as we get closer.

Keep dreamin skinny boy.. When is the next weekend trackday?

good, gives me another day of practice!

i'm getting the weekend schedule from adams tommorow. if we give them enough headsup, and bring out enough people, they'll let us run the dirt on the weekend. they say that when they water it down overnight hardly any dirt gets on the track. personally i liked it nice and slippery, the dirt there is a lot of fun for dirt novices like me.

Let me know. I am up for some sumo.. That is if I can squeeze into my leather..

I still need to get axle and peg sliders on my bike for the sumo track. I wish Amago still had their sumo track or pala built theres so I could just ride over

Let me know. I am up for some sumo.. That is if I can squeeze into my leather..

Hey Rex, Next weekend day is going to be saturday 4/3, %90 sure with the dirt section! you in?

Jaynen, i have bar and axle sliders but no peg sliders. i like that ting ting ting sound!while cornering. just come on out and take it easy, or just plan on crashing in the dirt :dance:

Tentatively.. My mom and dad will be in town that weekend but I will see if I can sneak out for the day.

What are the requirements for the bike? Catch cans, what has to be safety wired, etc?