Kaw'ee

Kawee's Corner

Since 10 August was missed...This always makes me want to do a Trackday.

BeaveRun.jpg

... also, I am selling this bike if anyone is interested

OK lets go back... way back... Iraq 2003 taken by my Riding partner

Goody.jpg

And another of me and my riding partner

GoodyandDallas.jpg

I know a have few more from before we painted the bikes and when we were in MOPP gear riding.

AJS.jpg

Nice Mimi, when I was growing up I thought the AJS 250 and 370 Stormers were the best looking bikes I had ever seen. Had a chance to buy a 370 a few years ago and passed it up. Still kicking myself.

Chris

Nice Mimi, when I was growing up I thought the AJS 250 and 370 Stormers were the best looking bikes I had ever seen. Had a chance to buy a 370 a few years ago and passed it up. Still kicking myself.

Chris

I used to see them at the local races and always wished that I could have one too. And the Penton and the Monarch and the Ossa Stilleto. All beautiful looking machines. I am sorry that I ever sold my 1973 125 Maico, or my DKW or my Bultaco Frontera. <_<

Chris

I used to see them at the local races and always wished that I could have one too. And the Penton and the Monarch and the Ossa Stilleto. All beautiful looking machines. I am sorry that I ever sold my 1973 125 Maico, or my DKW or my Bultaco Frontera. <_<

Regrets, we all have a few. I probably have more than my share.

Hey Kawee good to see ya brother!

IMG_2064.jpg

Hey Kawee good to see ya brother!

Glad to see most all of you still here and Riding awwtoddy.gif and keeping this Thread alive'

And then Robert yells "quit taking pictures and get me out of this rockpile"

From a Baja rider's account of a ride:

"Met this guy at Cocos. He's from Rosarito. Honda CT w/125 atc pull-start motor. he rode it from San Felipe to San Francisquito THRU Calamujue Wash both ways! No helmet, MP3 full custom stero, sleeping bag, homemade steel wrap around handguards, beer holder, more stuff. Way cool."

BajaCT.jpg

REAL adventure bike. :party:

From a Baja rider's account of a ride:

"Met this guy at Cocos. He's from Rosarito. Honda CT w/125 atc pull-start motor. he rode it from San Felipe to San Francisquito THRU Calamujue Wash both ways! No helmet, MP3 full custom stero, sleeping bag, homemade steel wrap around handguards, beer holder, more stuff. Way cool."

BajaCT.jpg

REAL adventure bike. :party:

And street tires!

WOW, now that is how it's done! :D . . On that note, I saw this beauty parked today and had to snap a couple pics:

2010-10-08132332.jpg

2010-10-08132345.jpg

WOW, now that is how it's done! :D . . On that note, I saw this beauty parked today and had to snap a couple pics:

2010-10-08132332.jpg

2010-10-08132345.jpg

I had one of those in the 50's Troy. Seat spring suspension and cast iron engine too. It was all a poor teenager had available back then.