Kaw'ee

Kawee's Corner

Photo contest..... If he wins its because he has a better camera right? ^_^

IMG_1132.jpg

all right... that one is pretty good, too...

How about some names, a date and a place?

Steve

It's been too long since somebody's posted in here.

rallyconnexbikestreeslg.jpg

rallyconnexbikestreeslg.jpg

And it looks like that one bike has an on-vehicle entertainment center aboard. Time to pop in a DVD. :P:blink::o

Not available in the U.S. B)

http://www.ccmmotorcyclesuk.com/

From the CCM Website: "Nicknamed ‘The Sledge Hammer’ the FT710 is the true God Father of the CCM range. Following in the company’s traditional ethos, the FT710 has already proven its potential on the racing stage, before making the transition to a very worthy road going machine."

ft710large.jpg

no, it didn't make it, yes it took a long time to get through, no, I'm not planning on skiing with the piggie anytime soon. the pisser is around the next corner there was a bigger one, so we had to go back, yeeeeaah, bad decision.

stuck-r1200gs.jpg

I thought if I hit this section fast enough, stupid, stupid stupid...but fairly fun up until this point. BTW, we were 2 up going to see the inlaws...we were late.

stuck-r1200gs2.jpg

I want to thank you for this thread. Those old photos take me back to the days of growing up along the border, east of I.B. we rode the area known as "THE PITS" growing up i met Marty Tripes Rod "too tall"Hall, rode my older brothers bulltaco,CCM..

It sure makes my day at work better.

Thanks

I want to thank you for this thread. Those old photos take me back to the days of growing up along the border, east of I.B. we rode the area known as "THE PITS" growing up i met Marty Tripes Rod "too tall"Hall, rode my older brothers bulltaco,CCM..

It sure makes my day at work better.

Thanks

We had an area called "The Pits" up by Olivenhein too, back in the late sixties and early 70s. I don't know if anybody famous rode out there.

I thought if I hit this section fast enough, stupid, stupid stupid...but fairly fun up until this point. BTW, we were 2 up going to see the inlaws...we were late.

stuck-r1200gs2.jpg

Uncle "C", do ya miss San Diego yet??