KTMrad

Trabuco Ranger District - Cleveland National Forest

From Debra at Trabuco Ranger District of Cleveland National Forest. If anyone rides the OHV areas up north in the Trabuco District, this may be of interest to you..............Please PM me if you need any of the forms she mentions below.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry to get this to you late. We can definitely use the assistance of OHV volunteers!

Thank you for your interest in volunteering on the Trabuco Ranger District.

I have attached the TWO required application forms. They are a bit redundant but both forms are required. Please be sure to list anything you might possibly want to do as a volunteer in Box #3 of the FS-1800-7 form. IF IT IS NOT WRITTEN ON YOUR APPLICATION, YOU CANNOT PERFORM THE TASK.

We do not have an hour requirement for volunteering however we do have a federal requirement of an Annual Volunteer training which is next scheduled for Saturday, January 30, 2010.

To qualify to become an OHV Patroller you will first need to attend the annual training. We will start a new series of OHV training beginning in February.

Please postal mail your applications to the address below. Once received and approved by the District Ranger we will mail the volunteer Handbook to you. Please read it over carefully before you begin any volunteer activities.

Debra Clarke - Wilderness / Trails Manager

District Volunteer Coordinator

Cleveland NF, Trabuco Ranger District

1147 East Sixth Street

Corona, CA 92879

(951) 736-1811 x 3227

(951) 736-3002 fax

email: drclarke@fs.fed.us

January 30, 2010 next ANNUAL FOREST VOLUNTEER TRAINING

Trabuco Ranger Dist Volunteer

This looks like it includes Wildomar OHV which isnt that far from some of us.....

""Wildomar OHV (Off Highway Vehicle) Area - needs help with trail maintenance, fencing, habitat restoration, signage and patrolling ""

Spyder

Trabuco Ranger Dist Volunteer

This looks like it includes Wildomar OHV which isnt that far from some of us.....

""Wildomar OHV (Off Highway Vehicle) Area - needs help with trail maintenance, fencing, habitat restoration, signage and patrolling ""

Spyder

It's just a little squatdrop of an area up in the middle of South Main Divide road.

Thanks for the info Randy. This is in my backyard.. I used to ride mountain bikes up there but have not been up there on the motorcycle. May have to ride up this weekend and look around a bit.

Mimi is right though.. From what I remember it is not much of a riding area.