even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again

Hoss- regarding video... keep the camera, and attach it to the person behind you (assuming they can keep up)... great for showing lines, body positions, etc.

i am torn on what to do with it now.....I have my eyes locked on a CRF450X that is plated.......i need another bike like I need to take another breath!

Decisions, decisions

Ok so this thread was started by bill looking into a camera for a friend, so he thought. His wife, called my wife, and asked her to call Bill and tell him she wanted to get me the camera for xmas. So she did, and after a few calls back and forth, Bill reporting to my wife what he was finding out, succesfully reseached his own xmas gift. And a MERRY CHRISTMAS was had by all.

OZ

He left for utah xmas day. He called me that morning to thank Trish for playing along, he'll be home friday.

Awesome. I just got mine and started playing with it yesterday. I really like the timelapse feature.

I left it on in the kitchen when we went to dinner to see what the dog did while we were away :crazy:

The chest mount is much better quality and engineered than I thought it would be, its made out of a stretchy webbing so it stays snug and the plate on the front the camera mounts to is actually metal with a quick release

I am having trouble getting video up to youtube in a decent quality or well a quality worth shooting HD. Youtube says it supports 1080p so I uploaded a full 2gig file that was supposed to be 1080p but the HD doesnt seem up to what I expect of that

Trying to see which I like better in general the helmet mount to the side or the chest mount.

Chest seems to give off a better sense of speed, but gets more wind noise, especially when you stand the volume changes dramatically. Also I think my windscreen is tricking the light settings on the camera a little bit shooting through it

Helmet shows more wide angle but it less stable because apparently my head bobbles more than I thought

I also got a gopro wide but not the new hd model. I have not mounted it to anything yet but I do like how small it is. The snap picture every 2 or 5 secs seems really cool also. This weekend will be the shakedown test to see how it really performs. This camera should make it much easier to safe precious memories. :crazy:

I left it on in the kitchen when we went to dinner to see what the dog did while we were away :crazy:

No funny dog videos ?

She actually wasn't that funny. I left it on picture every 60 seconds and we were gone for like 2 hours. 5 minutes after we left she ate some food, crawled into her bed and went to sleep until we got home. I did see someone mount the camera to their dogs collar though and then throw some sticks for it. Pretty funny but also very jerky