Chief Gunner

4 Day weekend, what shall it be?

Feeling a bit stressed lately and I have got to get out and ride something until it hurts. I have Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off. I need a good ride to clear my head.

The XR is down right now (need's some steering stem TLC) but the CR500 is up and ready and I'm gonna throw a new tire on the rear of the VMax when I get home from work on Friday.

So who's up for some hard riding this weekend?

Well Aaron...I'm going out Sunday, but I think the 9 year old on his XR70 might not keep up with your CR500...

Hope you score a good ride...IF you are riding a track on Monday, maybe I'll join you

So who's up for some hard riding this weekend?

what do you have in mind?

I was thinking about spending the day, Saturday, at Corral with my 2 smokers. Its Red Sticker riding season now so bring out the smokers. I'll probably head up to Bobcat Campground and hang out and ride throughout the day.

I was thinking about spending the day, Saturday, at Corral with my 2 smokers. Its Red Sticker riding season now so bring out the smokers. I'll probably head up to Bobcat Campground and hang out and ride throughout the day.

Good point. 2 smokers at Corral Canyon sounds very fun. Who's in? Spaugh, Brianna, DirtDame???

Most likely I'll be there what time you showing up alan?

My bike is setup for desert though so if anyone wants to go haul butt for 100 miles in the desert let me know. Otherwise I'll swap gears and join you at cc.

Most likely I'll be there what time you showing up alan?

My bike is setup for desert though so if anyone wants to go haul butt for 100 miles in the desert let me know. Otherwise I'll swap gears and join you at cc.

I plan to arrive at Bobcat CG around 9am and will be staying for most of the day. Will be riding the KTM300 on trail rides with others and maybe the GasGas in the rocks as time and body conditioning hold out.

Saturday at CC sound's good, I'll try to be there between 8 or 9, I might drop in at Pine valley and and then drop down to CC on Kernan. We'll see.

LETS RIDE! :blink:

hey alan and gunner, I'll be out there about 10 tomorrow. Come back to the bobcat and get me if you don't mind. I'll hang there till I see you all.

I may be running a little late..(10-11??).

I just finished tearing the XRL apart, lubing up the steering stem and getting it all back together so my buddy Dan can ride with me / us tomorrow.

I forgot to get an adventure pass so we'll have to swing by big 5 over on Fletcher in the morning on our way out to CC.

We'll head for bobcat and if we don't see you we'll park and get set up.

I'll be on the CR500 and Dan will be on my XR, the bikes will be in his Red 2500HD diesel, hopefully we'll meet up with some of you.

I'll See you guys tomorrow, I plan on riding until dusk :good: