That does look interesting. Still time to sign up. Thanks for the link. Ken

You guys are killing me with all these great rides coming up!!!! B)

I like the little videos.

Hey Flagstaff crew- looking at the A level video, how would you rate Thursday's ride?

Hey Flagstaff crew- looking at the A level video, how would you rate Thursday's ride?

that route in the video looked easier than Thursday's ride... and Friday's for that matter...

His suspension was working, but the rocks were staying in place, and there were no huge steps. THe KLR portion was a little funny, and illustrated that the guy is a good rider. Even when the bike COLLAPSED in that dip, he stayed on the pegs, and throttled out. I would stick with the B route if it we were me...

That being said; as much as I sucked, I don't think any of the things we did were THAT difficult... I'll give some of the credit to the MT43, and the rest to the awesome power of the DRZ400S

Using "A" as a zero point, counting backwards, I'd rate Thurs as a Negative X or Y. Bob's more talented (of a rider) than I am. I am not in the best condition right now and we were at 8500 feet. Keeping that in mind, Thurs kicked my behind.

Outright difficulty...still going with the listed rating. Way more technical.

My 2 cents.