tntmo

Mods finally finished - Rekluse and auto-decompress cam

I have a used Rekluse and perch adjuster for a WR400. I didn't care for it and removed it. It's for sale for $300 (both items included). PM me if interested.

PM sent....

Looks like possibly another WR with a Rekluse clutch. Of course, after I go through the trouble of making mine work this one turns up right here in the club. I hate it when that happens.

For those who are running the Rekluse already....how long have you had it and have you had to adjust it? I was wondering if you ever had to add any of the thicker plates into the clutch pack over time.

For those who are running the Rekluse already....how long have you had it and have you had to adjust it? I was wondering if you ever had to add any of the thicker plates into the clutch pack over time.

Two desert seasons. I haven't touched it. I checked it....just no need to adjust yet.

same here. No adjustment yet.

Thanks to both you and trophy. I figue if it's adjusted properly it shouldn't wear any more than a regular clutch. I got six seasons on my stock clutch and everything still was within limits. Hope I have the same success you both have had.