Strega

Kirkwood, CA - Elkins Flat

I drove my truck and trailer with 3 co-workers up to Kirkwood CA to do some riding this past weekend. It's absolutely beautiful up n that area. We stayed at Mark's place in Kirkwood, and made the 38 mile drive to Elkins Flat OHV to do our riding.

All of the pics are HERE

I'm gonna have to send my tracks to Crawdaddy to have his expert hand clean up my tracks and I'll post em up in the GPS section.

I drove my truck and trailer with 3 co-workers up to Kirkwood CA to do some riding this past weekend. It's absolutely beautiful up n that area. We stayed at Mark's place in Kirkwood, and made the 38 mile drive to Elkins Flat OHV to do our riding.

All of the pics are HERE

Nice pics; looks like a great time was had by all. For those of us who can't wait for GPS tracks, where is Kirkwood - Elkins Flat OHV? Near Placerville?

Steve

All of the pics are HERE

Nice pics; looks like a great time was had by all. For those of us who can't wait for GPS tracks, where is Kirkwood - Elkins Flat OHV? Near Placerville?

Steve

based on the link... I would guess Tahoe