I think I was right next to you and your buddy on the start. You were P10 or something right? I was behind you guys going into the first canyons for a bit. Your buddy fell or stalled and I passed him and then I hit a berm and stalled out and lost you. Dust was a problem on lap 1. By lap 2 and 3 it had spread out enough I got on the gas pretty good.

Briana ran a nice steady race and won the ladies class.

Pictures should be good crossing pole line road out in the lake bed.

Great race, thanks Tree \ John for putting it on and ken and josh for helping!

Where you 82 and your lady friend 82L or something like that? I think you were on a 300 KTM?

Either way yeah my brother did stall and that was the last I saw of him...still mad he beat me off the line on a 250 :ph34r:

...still mad he beat me off the line on a 250 :ph34r:
hmm, Crawdaddy MIGHT be onto something. :ph34r:

B)

haha he might have beat me off the line but while he was WFO in 5th, I was only in 3rd!

I passed more people on the wide open stuff it wasnt even funny. I love the wide ration of my WR

On the last lap, we dropped into the dry lake bed...I pass a yz250 (2 stroke) and a 450x...lets just say that was the last I saw of them!

Of course, Im sure they backed off as it was dusty B)

Here is a pic of Joyce and Madison on their quads and one of our camp. It was hot but we had a good time. I didn't get any pics of the race. Ken

Joyce (wife)

PA170094.jpg

Madison

PA170093.jpg

New toyhauler

PA170096.jpg

Here is a pic of Joyce and Madison on their quads and one of our camp. It was hot but we had a good time. I didn't get any pics of the race. Ken

Hi Ken

Your wife rides like my wife-sweatshirt, jeans and tennis shoes.

I like your daughter's cool boots.

Don

Hi Ken

Don

Thanks again for the boots they even match her bike. If I can find some youth 5's or 6's for the same price, my wife might get a pair too :ph34r: . I was not too worried about them being protected out there in the flat. Joyce only got the raptor up into second gear once. It was the first time for both of them on a quad, so they were taking it easy.

The race went great and everyone seemed to like the course.

I raced Sunday...the course was FAST! Can't wait to see the results/pictures :ph34r:

And you didn't stop by and say Hi. What up wit dat.

And you didn't stop by and say Hi. What up wit dat.

I looked for 113s all weekend and never saw it...

I did see 111s hauling the mail though :ph34r:

the dreaded banner drop anticipation

halloweendash2009264.jpg

John_79. This guy put on a great race. He had to give some yellow cards and 1 red card for this race. Way to keep a level playing field ref. :)

halloweendash2009242.jpg

The fastest 2 stroke in the open class. :) Or maybe the only.

4027225571_cb3697496c.jpg

I saw a picture of akooper with one hand off the bike pointing and the photographer.

Hi Ken

Don

Thanks again for the boots they even match her bike. If I can find some youth 5's or 6's for the same price, my wife might get a pair too :) . I was not too worried about them being protected out there in the flat. Joyce only got the raptor up into second gear once. It was the first time for both of them on a quad, so they were taking it easy.

Believe it or not my wife dresses like that for a ride and keeps up with us "Balls to the Wall" dirt bikers, and she rides a utility quad! I only saw her dump it once in the 15 years she has had it. She is convinced she is safe on it. :)

Can't find a photo of her on it.

akcooper good race. your times looked faasst. Maybe you and your bro will come back for next weeks race?

heres some pics of me and briana and cooper and his bro.

mhdashtjimg_8858.jpg

mhdashtjimg_8615.jpg

mhdashtjimg_8584.jpg

mhdashtjimg_8602.jpg

Great post spaugh...Im trying to get some one to cover my month end close next weekend...if so, ill be out racing.

The little bro got heavy duty tubes and desert tires all around this week so ill have to keep on the gas to make sure he doesnt pass me :)

As of right now, the plan is to run the series for 2010. Not sure if I want to run the novice class or the amateur class...