I am going to Isibella area to ride leaving Escondido Friday 6-19 will return late Sunday 6-21. I have a crew cab truck can take 3 plus me . IF anyone interested in truck pooling up and camping (tent) let me know . Or if you just want to caravan or meet me up there that will be fine. I plan to ride fire road and single track . trails may include cannell , Sherman summet to Kennedy medows area , and Fire roads around Big medows. Camping by the river unledd it is to hot then will move to higher altitude. Food will be in town restrants, unless someone wants to cook. I am open to any options as long as it includes 2 good days riding mostly on durt in the southern sierras. Hope that covers it. NOW LETS RIDE.

DON

Great riding area ! I'd love to go up there, it's been a long time.

Can't make this one, am heading back east for vacation. Have fun on the single track !!

Sounds good, but still planning a run to Troy Meadows in August. Give a good report. :)

How was that up there?.....did you make it? ....if not, I'd be up for another weekend like that...and I WILL cook.....love camping at the river too...

let me know.