DRZrider

Anyone wanna ride this Sunday

Anyone want to ride this Sunday,dirtdame, daveb, bikeslut, blind in 1 ear, Forrest1? I don't know any trails other than Pine valley, but would like to go for a ride. Additionally, I don't have a truck so if someone does want to go who has room in there truck it would be appreciated otherwise I will be "pyroing" out to the trail. Oh yeah, still rocking the trailwings.... :good: I did well at pine valley the last three times I went, but I don't think they can handle too much more than that. I do have some MT21's on order. See you sunday, DRZrider

I might be up for another Sunday ride. I'll see how my week goes. If I don't sprain myself from napping :good: and sitting in front of the computer doing nothing all day, I ought to be in pretty good shape for a trail ride. :rolleyes::unsure:

I am considering lark in the early morning; get near alpine and I'll drive the rest of the way... Or drive out, and ride my drz with real tires on it

I may be up for Lark. Lets see if we get responses.

DO you mean like 7- 7:30 AM leave the truck early ?

let's see how it sets up Bill... Drz on deathwings might not want to ride with us at pace... Jed may be able to hang

(not trying to call anybody out... Last time out, we had an experienced ride first, then met at the tree to meet some new guys. Worked out great)

Bikeslut are suggesting that I ride your DRZ? If so I would definetly take you up on it. Just make sure you insurance is up to date. lol, just joking. That would be pretty cool. Where is Lark at and what type of riding is it? Sand, hardpack, rocks?

Yeah- it has a knobbly up front and a trials tire in the back

3x3 and rejet-regeared 15-49 (thanks Tom) sdg seat-

I was behind you at PV- you have good habits even with those street tires- you throttle out instead f clinching and closing the throttle

Lark has sand, rocks, sand, hard pack, hill climbs, sand, and also has some deep sand where there isn't just sand...did I mention the sand?

Sweet. I will take you up on the DRZ offer. I won't be able to leave San diego till about 0730. So I can be at alpine about what...45 minutes later so about 0815-0830. Let me know where you want to meet. Oh yeah I have a jetting kit for a DRZ400/KLX400 for sale in the wanted/for sale area if you know anybody who is interested.

did you already rejet your DRZ? If not; do it! Huge difference in throttle response

Re: the ride.

I would like to be out there earlier than that... But you can drive your sentra 99% of the way

I already rejetted my DRZ, really feel the extra power on road, but just getting into the offroad so I haven't been hittin it too hard yet and the tire don't allow a very good hook up.

As for the ride, that about as early as I can go.... wait maybe I can figure a way. I will get back to you. What time is idael for you to leave your house?

Hey Bikeslut, I can leave about 0615-0630 and drive straigt there, so I should be there about 0715-0730. How that? I don't think I can do any better. Let me know where to meet.

i have a date night/night without kids(*on sat/sun) so i think my sunday morning is spoken for...rats(*sort of... ;) )

hope you all have fun...i will keep watching thread, if things change...i'll letcha all know...

Blind B)..IF things change from that plan, i WILL be in need of some riding.... B)

Hey Blind, enjoy you weekend of downtime. Hope to see you out on the trail sometime. DRZ

It's water sking not dirt bikes for me this weekend, have fun.

That's a roundabout way to invite me water skiing :unsure:

:lol: ...

Whow...that was sorta Freudian, I said water sking instead of garage cleaning. Sure, come on out, we'll be the ones at the river with the boat.

I'm in, just tell me what time and where to go and I will be there.

Yes, what time do you want us to meet at the old picnic tables at the trees?

I have some relatives in town... as long as my wife doesn't find out, I can still go riding... I'll post updates

DD what bike is on the agenda???

Trajan the TE and his new make over. :unsure:

100_1964-1.jpg