KTMrad

Street Ride Sunday 6-14-2009

My lady friend Kelly and I will be going street riding out 94 East from Eastlake this Sunday. Pace will be fairly laid back.

Time and place yet to be decided. Anyone interested ?

Depending on weather, I might convince Laura to go 2 up (unless Gypsyfrog's not busy :lol: ) so it's a possibility. :)

I may be in, with a single lady friend that will be riding her own SV 650 2008. She is slow to moderate so this will be perfect. She did Bigbear and Arrowhead with me last weekend and had a blast.

I'd love to be in on this one, been too long since I have participated in anything around here.

It would be great to see some old friends :good:

I'm standing by for the designated time & place for the meet up ;)

Depending on weather, I might convince Laura to go 2 up (unless Gypsyfrog's not busy :lol: ) so it's a possibility. B)

Laughing my arse off! B) Yep, busy unfortunately, cause my GF wants to ride as well, but we have kid duties to attend to. I think you'd have a much better ride with your Laura anyway. You guys have a great ride and hope to catch you soon. Just picked up GF's bike last week and she is aching to go.

interested, gotta be home by about 1230 though. Any details?

Sorry for the late notice, some things came up this weekend and we didn't know if we were going to be able to ride.

But we can, so 10:30am we'll meet in Chula Vista at the Chevron Station at the Northwest Corner of Olympic Parkway and Eastlake Parkway, in the shopping center there, if you need coffee there's a Starbucks there also. You can see both from the road (Olympic Parkway).

If you don't meet us there, we'll head out 94 east, so if you want to hook up on 94 you can meet up with us at the corner of Telegraph Canyon and Hwy. 94........or we'll stop at Dulzura Cafe also to see if anyone wants to hook up there.

So, you have 3 choices for meeting spot. Figure 94 & Telegraph Canyon would be about 10:45-11am, and Dulzura Cafe would be about 11-11:15am.

If nobody is at either spot, we'll just keep going.

We'll take Hwy 94 to points east and back.

I made plans late last night to go over to my buddy's track in Jamul just off Otay Lakes Rd., so honk if you go by. I really would have liked to have gone with you, but its a chance for a father-son outing.

I had too much fun on Sat night so I slept in till 12ish......I need to catch up on some rides with you soon. So how was it?

......I need to catch up on some rides with you soon. So how was it?

See link HERE