Sign in to follow this  
GB007

2up SD-Santa Rosa

Glad to hear all went well. Was there too much snow in the Eastern Sierras to go that way?

Blind :(....needs a ride like that....

I think everyone needs a ride like that. :angry:

Glad to hear all went well. Was there too much snow in the Eastern Sierras to go that way?

I changed my plan to go to Yosemite National Park on Wednesday, and then ride back through the Eastern Sierras, but something came up (unfortunately) and had to come back to S.D. on Wednesday night. I want to go back in the next tree or four weeks, do the Sierras, Yosemite and lets see what else. This whole thing gets very addictive... :angry:

I changed my plan to go to Yosemite National Park on Wednesday, and then ride back through the Eastern Sierras, but something came up (unfortunately) and had to come back to S.D. on Wednesday night. I want to go back in the next tree or four weeks, do the Sierras, Yosemite and lets see what else. This whole thing gets very addictive... :blink:

One of my favorite road loops is through Yosemite from east, up Cherry lake Rd./Cottonwood Rd. to the 108 then back east across 108 through Bridgeport/Lee Vinning.......I usually start/end the loop in Mammoth lakes.....it's about ~325 miles......you can cut it down ~50 miles by starting/ending in Lee Vinning....

Go here for GPS Tracks (bottom of post) : http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.p...ic=2640&hl=