Sign in to follow this  
Spaugh

anyone wanna ride this saturday? 5-16-09

anyone wanna ride out at corral canyon, mccain or jacumba this weekend for 3-4 hours saturday morning.

how abou mcain at 10am?

Sounds good. I'll be there.

Enjoy!! Got another gig or would join you. (finally)

...................rynoland!!!!!!!!! ride with the biggest dogs!!! ego check day!

I'll see you there mimi, what happens if you are on red sticker out of season?

I suppose that a ranger could give you a ticket. Usually, they just make the person with the bike leave. I got kicked out of Corral Canyon by a ranger a couple of years ago before I even got to the parking area. He flagged me down near the lake and told me to just turn around and leave, and that if he found me parked in the riding area, he would write me a ticket. ;) If anybody in your party is thinking of bringing a red sticker bike, it probably wouldn't be the best idea. I'm bringing the TE, but I wish I could bring my KX or KDX. Maybe later this summer at Troy Meadows for that type of bike. :)

I suppose that a ranger could give you a ticket. Usually, they just make the person with the bike leave. I got kicked out of Corral Canyon by a ranger a couple of years ago before I even got to the parking area. He flagged me down near the lake and told me to just turn around and leave, and that if he found me parked in the riding area, he would write me a ticket. ;) If anybody in your party is thinking of bringing a red sticker bike, it probably wouldn't be the best idea. I'm bringing the TE, but I wish I could bring my KX or KDX. Maybe later this summer at Troy Meadows for that type of bike. :)

I'm my own party tomorrow. I'll bring the 4 stroke, I need to lift some weights anyways.

I'm my own party tomorrow. I'll bring the 4 stroke, I need to lift some weights anyways.

I don't need to lift any. ;) So the heavy but "in legal season" bikes it is. Just as well. We can cover more trails that way.

And Jeff will bring his heavy bike, too. :)