KTMrad

ATVA (All Terrain Vehicle Association) Survey

April 15, 2009

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Phone: (877) 877-8969

E-mail: peter.terhorst@sympoint.com

Digital images available upon request

All-Terrain Vehicle Association launches survey to help guide the group's future

PICKERINGTON, Ohio -- The All-Terrain Vehicle Association (ATVA), a national organization dedicated to promoting and protecting the ATV (all-terrain vehicle) lifestyle, is conducting an online, 10-minute survey to help shape the future of the organization.

As an incentive to get ATV riders to complete the survey, the ATVA is giving away five $50 gift certificates that can be redeemed at Rocky Mountain ATV and Motorcycle (www.rockymountainatv.com). The winners of the gift certificates will be selected in a random drawing.

The survey can be found at http://tinyurl.com/c3r93x or www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=fMQoeaRtVFZcCIbYImilwA_3d_3d.

The ATVA needs as many ATV riders as possible to fill out the survey so that the association can be sure that the present and future needs of ATV riders nationwide are met. The survey will be accessible until May 25.

About the All-Terrain Vehicle Association

The All-Terrain Vehicle Association (ATVA), as part of the American Motorcyclist Association, is dedicated to promoting and protecting the rights of ATV riders. The ATVA advocates for riders' interests in the halls of local, state and federal government, the committees of international governing organizations and the court of public opinion. The ATVA is an authoritative source of information about where and how to ride, including products, events and racing. For more information, visit www.ATVAOnline.com, or call toll-free (866) ATVA-JOIN.

About the American Motorcyclist Association

Since 1924, the AMA has promoted and protected the motorcycling lifestyle. AMA members come from all walks of life and they navigate many different routes on their journey to the same destination: freedom on two wheels. As the world's largest motorcycle organization with nearly 300,000 members, the AMA advocates for motorcyclists' interests in the halls of local, state and federal government, the committees of international governing organizations and the court of public opinion. Through member clubs, promoters and partners, the AMA sanctions more motorsports competition events than any other organization in the world. Through its Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum, the AMA preserves the heritage of motorcycling for future generations. For more information, visit www.AmericanMotorcyclist.com

I'd take part in the survey, except for the part where I don't actually ride an ATV....

I'd take part in the survey, except for the part where I don't actually ride an ATV....

one of the questions implies a dirtbike is an ATV (what type of ATV do you own)

I filled it out... technically I DO own an ATV besides my bikes... 49cc of two stroke Eton goodness

[

I filled it out... technically I DO own an ATV besides my bikes... 49cc of two stroke Eton goodness

In that case....I did too,. now. Besides, I want a shot at the 50 dollar gift certificate for Rocky Mountain :friends: .

I just took the survey and was suprized at how many questions they have. Now I will set back and wait for the gift certificate.

Just wondering....

I received an email today that my name was drawn for one of the five gift certficates. I hate scams and as much as I'd like to think this isn't I'm just curious if anyone else that took the survey "won" a gift certificate.

JB

Just wondering....

I received an email today that my name was drawn for one of the five gift certficates. I hate scams and as much as I'd like to think this isn't I'm just curious if anyone else that took the survey "won" a gift certificate.

JB

I didn't... you may have really "won"

:o

I'm not trying to be Mr. Pessimist it's just that I've never won anything from a drawing and certainly not from an internet contest. I had a boss that would put up drawings for stuff and then call everyone that entered and tell them they won. Once he got them in the office he would try to upsell them on something else or give them the freebie bundled with something else they had to pay for. I guess I'm just tainted.

you said "taint"

You want me to call for you? are you scared? My wife has got me to go to timeshare stuff in the past... you know... free weekend, and all you have to do is listen to our 30 minute presentation; no hard sells.

I introduce myself as "Not Interested"