Sign in to follow this  
Strega

ATGATT

Lucky guy for sure.......a second or two sooner and it would have been a head-on. Looks like a little showing off with the cameraman being able to catch it all. ATGATT

looks to me like he stood the bike up and target fixated...he didn't lowside on to the suv, so he probably had more rubber left... or he got confused and thought he was in Britain

Well, since you brought up ATGATT... drivers and passengers don't generally wear eye protection so it's not nice to blow their glass in. I would say in this particular case I am more worried about the occupants of the vehicle still in control. The motorcyclist suffered consequences not totally unforeseen for a day of "spirited riding" (in other words... not necessarily deserved, but certainly probable).

Also shows why proper foot gear is probably the next most important piece of gear along with your helmet and gloves. He's lost a Wal*Mart sneaker and half his sock in the 2nd frame.

Along with ATGATT there should be TRAINING.

If the kid was leaning the other way (you know, with the bike as opposed to against it) this would be a non-event.

Along with ATGATT there should be TRAINING.

If the kid was leaning the other way (you know, with the bike as opposed to against it) this would be a non-event.

Pretty sure thats due to the fact he's hitting the side of a car. Although it looks like he did straighten up and target fixate like slut said. And actually in MSF you are taught to either swerve or brake so you are supposed to straighten up if you are gonna emergency stop