does sound like trail 9... you came up trail 6 , so you know it wasn't that one, and 9 is the only other one that fits the bill for being tough...

CCOHV.bmp

Tom; is that Z yours?

I'm working on it, and working on talking the guy into selling it to me.

Nice.

I have an 85 300zx, cherry cond. Love it. I also have the original factory service manual for it. Let me know if you need any help with it or technical info. Mine is the V6 though.

Don

Thanks for posting the tracks. I was trying to figure it out in GE last night. That was a fun ride, I'll be doing that route again...

does sound like trail 9... you came up trail 6 , so you know it wasn't that one, and 9 is the only other one that fits the bill for being tough...

It crossed the rock slab before the step in question... if that helps. From the map it doesn't look like it could be anything other than 9.

FYI, I am supposed to stay off the difficult tracks, so you guys f'd up... :)

that teardrop you saw....it's on that indian guy's face from the 70's commercial...i zoomed WAY out!!! :)

i liked that play feature too, VERY cool, can't wait till i get on a recorded trip!

Blind :)

I'm getting pretty close to 200 posts, so I'm going to keep this going. If you look at the tracks with a CC overlay in Google Earth, the spot has to be on #8. I think we got onto 8 then dropped back to 1.

Google Map

that's all I have to say about that...

Crying_Indian.jpg

Sandiegoland did those pics of the whoops turn out?

I was in too tight. Heads got lopped off... :)

If you look at the tracks with a CC overlay in Google Earth, the spot has to be on #8. I think we got onto 8 then dropped back to 1.

Google Map

that's all I have to say about that...

I'll buy that.