Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

Nat H&H RND 1 Loop 2 vid

I watched the whole thing. Pretty gnarly terrain. Great footage and commentary. :( Glad it was you and not me. Looks like you had a great time and did well.

I did that loop but can't take credit for the vid,,,,that guy is on one of the other non-Italian euro bikes!!, Glad to have found it posted. the worst hill climb was on that vid, that very loose rocky thing with the other bikes stuck on it,,,,the down hills were treacherous as well.It was a great ride. Smile for Michelins with Michelin S HD tubes with slime inside

hh rnd 1

I saw your posts for round 3, I assume you will be riding? Everyone should come out and spectate for that one.

hh rnd 1

I saw your posts for round 3, I assume you will be riding? Everyone should come out and spectate for that one.

Yeah its on the list of adventures,, I think L1 will be alot like the dez race you just did,,but I have been told L2 uses the ugliest of of superstition rock fields. And that is the main reason that I want to do it.

it will be a good to watch as well,,,all the fastest Dez racers will be there (Abbott,Pearsons,Kamo Davis, etc) .

I have been told L2 uses the ugliest of of superstition rock fields. And that is the main reason that I want to do it ~robertaccio

i bow to you, sir.

Blind :(

hh rnd 1

Yeah its on the list of adventures,, I think L1 will be alot like the dez race you just did,,but I have been told L2 uses the ugliest of of superstition rock fields. And that is the main reason that I want to do it.

it will be a good to watch as well,,,all the fastest Dez racers will be there (Abbott,Pearsons,Kamo Davis, etc) .

ya, I want to do it, but novice only run 1st loop. Its 55 miles. I know those nasty rock fields. I'd like to watch that. Maybe I'll just spectate? Tough choice. Good luck though. You sir are a badass. After watching you eat up 3A at CC I have no doubt you can tear superstition back side up.

its that never say die USMC attitude,,that comes through even after all these silly villian years. Go Husky

Great video! It looks tough! I am not sure a DRZ would make it. What do you think Bike Slut?

Beezzz