bikeslut

name that quote

"The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you."

"Lighten up, Francis."

"The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you."

"Lighten up, Francis."

This one is in my daily repertoire

Stripes...

"Its got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant. Its got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll still run on regular gas."

"Its got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant. Its got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll still run on regular gas."

A classic, Blues Brothers?

"Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it. "

Blues brothers???

"Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it. "

Spicoli in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

" You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

Spicoli in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

" You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

guess... Clint Eastwood... in one of the spaghetti westerns... Pale Rider?

220/221... whatever it takes

Easy one (for me) - "Mr. Mom"

I know that role all too well......my kids were 1,3,5,6 when I got divorced.......it was just a tad bit chaotic around my house as a single parent ;):angry:

And now my youngest joined the Marines last night via the deferred enlistment program so he'll be off to MCRD in July/August after he gets out of high school.......time flys by......

maybe it was the fact that STONEHENGE was in danger of being crushed by a couple of DWARFS... making a big thing of it might have been a good idea!

guess... Clint Eastwood... in one of the spaghetti westerns... Pale Rider?

Nope not even close

I'll add to it for a hint.

"I am the anti-christ. You've got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My Name is Vincent Carcatti, I work as council for Mr. "Blue" Lou Boyle."

I'll add to it for a hint.

"I am the anti-christ. You've got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My Name is Vincent Carcatti, I work as council for Mr. "Blue" Lou Boyle."

goodfellas?

I don't remember that, but that movie had lots of great quotes

I already did Goodfellas. Damned good movie, I watched it this morning, but this quote is not from there. The charachters in the scene were Italian, but they were in Detroit.

I'm much better on movies that showcased adolescent humor, than movies like that... I take it you are not working this week?

That's right, hangin at home.

I'd give the answer, but it appears that just us guys that aren't working are playing. :angry:

I've got to let it go longer.

True Grit???

for some reason i kept thinking in the War Wagon vein....

good movies tho...

Blind B)

Blind, I can't tell what quote you're responding to, but if it's to "fill your hands...." you are correct. It's True Grit. I thought that that would be a real easy one, but I guess we don't have a boat load of John Wayne fans on board here. :unsure:

Here he was as Rooster, getting ready to utter those famous words and mow down all the bad guys single handed (well, he used both hands) and save the girl.

John-Wayne-1.jpg

Here's another quote from a slightly newer movie:

"Let's go get some sushi"