dirt dame

Adventure cat

You see a few pictures of dogs on bikes, but almost none of cats, so when I found this old clipping of Rastus, it made me smile. Cat lovers; enjoy.

catmcrider.jpg

Let's just see what kind of a regal pose Rastus can strike hurtling across the open desert.... B)

That's not a cat, that's a hood ornament

Yeah, and really the rider gets the same view all the time when he looks towards the instrument panel.....Let's see now, we are going catbutt miles per hour.... B)

my boston terrier used to like to ride with me on my street bike... he actually sat on the seat, with his back legs straddling the tank.

I stopped doing it because he got in the habit of jumping up on motorcycles all the time... mine or not... but at least I didn't have to look at his junk

Opie is my adventure dog! He will ride anywhere!

meandopie.jpg

We just got back from a romp in the dunes at Superstition

What kind of a leetle doggie is that, Tracy?

He's half Chihuahua and half Maltese. Pretty ridiculous actually!

You see a few pictures of dogs on bikes, but almost none of cats, so when I found this old clipping of Rastus, it made me smile. Cat lovers; enjoy.

catmcrider.jpg

Says Corkill," Rastus used to be afraid of the bike, but one trip to the taxidermist cured him- now he's as solid as a Jaguar hood ornament. People often ask me how they can get their cats to do the same as Rastus, and I tell them my secret: Stuff it!"

I tell them my secret: Stuff it!"

I knew this was gonna go south at some point. Our only dog spunky enough for this just had her value increased $2400 (at least til we pay the vet bill) so no riding for that one. Our former boy dog is (mostly) junkless and I think it hurt his "mandoghood". He'd be more apt to crochet a bonnet now. <_<

Good pic, Tracy.