Sign in to follow this  
Crawdaddy

Moab - Lower portion of Porcupine Rim now CLOSED to motorcycles

That was one of my favorite trails up there...

:unsure::angry: :hang1: That figures.

That was one of my favorite trails up there...

Agreed, we put up with the double track to be REWARDED with the single track/views.......the difficulty stuff is pure B.S......bicyclists can be hurt just as bad or even WORSE since most aren't wearing adequate protection.........that last section of Porcupine was clearly one of the highlights of the trip for all three of us......I guess the local hiking/bicycling folks lobbied better than the local moto lobbyists.....

It was also kind of ironic that we got so many stares on the Slickrock Trail from the bicyclists.....that trail was created by MOTORCYCLISTS but the bike riders have taken over and think of it as theirs.......lame.... :unsure:

It was also kind of ironic that we got so many stares on the Slickrock Trail from the bicyclists.....that trail was created by MOTORCYCLISTS but the bike riders have taken over and think of it as theirs.......lame.... :unsure:

I guess we've always got 5MOH!!!! :angry:

No mountain bikers will want to be there anytime soon...

I guess you shouldn't have pissed off that lady so much - she must have been someone important!

I guess you shouldn't have pissed off that lady so much - she must have been someone important!

Hey man, she came across Mickey before she got to either of us......maybe your son fired her up with some smart ass comment in response to her righteous attitude?? :unsure: (if so, I FULLY support WHATEVER it is he said to her :hang1: :angry: :shout: :hang2: )

Jeez that stinks.

I still want to head out there this year with the trials bike before it gets too hot. Probably bring along the Husky just because I can.

Would have been nice to give that trail a try . . .