KTMrad

Friday Ride - Then OB for Fish Tacos

I'm leaving RB right now, rode to work so I'm headin' out Highland Valley to Ramona......then I'll see if I feel it's time to head home yet. Once I get home, I'll check my posts, e-mail and cell phone to see if anyone responded.

I'm probably heading down to OB around 6:00pm for fish tacos and a brewski on Newport Avenue. Anyone up for meeting down there ?

Send me a PM or post here, and my phone number is in the MO Contact Info section.

Will probably park in front of Cheswicks on Newport (my bike - Orange HD XR1200), then over to South Beach Bar/Grille at the end of Newport facing the pier parking lot. I'll probably be around there from about 6-8pm.

Later,

I'm leaving RB right now, rode to work so I'm headin' out Highland Valley to Ramona......then I'll see if I feel it's time to head home yet. Once I get home, I'll check my posts, e-mail and cell phone to see if anyone responded.

I'm probably heading down to OB around 6:00pm for fish tacos and a brewski on Newport Avenue. Anyone up for meeting down there ?

Send me a PM or post here, and my phone number is in the MO Contact Info section.

Will probably park in front of Cheswicks on Newport (my bike - Orange HD XR1200), then over to South Beach Bar/Grille at the end of Newport facing the pier parking lot. I'll probably be around there from about 6-8pm.

Later,

Randy - I won't be home to offer up a brew at Casa de Daddy when you pass through Re-Mota (Ramona).....me and the gal-pal are heading out to the movies/dinner tonight so we won't be home until later in the evening.....have a great ride

Later,

Randy - I won't be home to offer up a brew at Casa de Daddy when you pass through Re-Mota (Ramona).....me and the gal-pal are heading out to the movies/dinner tonight so we won't be home until later in the evening.....have a great ride

Go see Gran Torino. Really....