Sign in to follow this  
christi20

Black Mtn. 1-1-09

Better late than never.

A small snippit from a helmet cam from our ride on New Years Day. Midway through the video is a very rocky section. I am the last to go through it.

helmet cam

Better late than never.

A small snippit from a helmet cam from our ride on New Years Day. Midway through the video is a very rocky section. I am the last to go through it.

helmet cam

Nice.

This doesn't look like the Black Mountain I know, where is it? The one I am familiar with is north of Ramona.

Don

Better late than never.

helmet cam

Nice.

This doesn't look like the Black Mountain I know, where is it? The one I am familiar with is north of Ramona.

Don

The ride started in Pamo Valley in Ramona. We rode Black Canyon Rd mostly.

Better late than never.

helmet cam

Nice.

Don

Must be the same one but I don't remember any rocky areas like that. Thanks.

The ride started in Pamo Valley in Ramona. We rode Black Canyon Rd mostly.

Looks like a great ride with nice weather...ah...SD. Worth payin' the price to live here.

Thx Christi!

We had our helmetcam going too, that day. I think Jeff posted it in the videos section of the website. It was a beautiful day up there. Too bad we didn't get to meet up and say Howdy.