bikeslut

The Ruby Room

I was just thinking about you guys. I'll try to be there.

yeah; I'm sure you were thinking of me B)

I'm sure you totally forgot about Meri!!! B)

I have a liquor tasting for hours before the gig, so probably won't drink that night...

It would be nice to see you too, Jon!

Oh yeah; no cover, and better pool tables than bar pink; bring some quarters... Blind and fakey... Right down the street... Across from Ono Sushi

I'm in, can I bring guests?

Yes; I can get YOU in gratis, but your friends will have to be let in free...

The more people, the better... Jon; you bringing Julie?

I'm trying to get Megan and Heather, which is worth the price of admission alone!!

If anybody else wants to go, I can put you on the guest list, so you don't have to pay!

I'd like a place on the list, please. It's a school holiday, and I'll be needing a drink. Wait, I mean wanting a drink. Nobody NEEDS a drink. nope.

it would be a pleasure to have you all there... anybody else in the SD area is welcome, as well.

Anybody that wants to have sushi beforehand, PM or call my cell... I like my sake

it would be a pleasure to have you all there... anybody else in the SD area is welcome, as well.

Anybody that wants to have sushi beforehand, PM or call my cell... I like my sake

Sushi, good times, I'm in :rolleyes:

This is after our bedtime, but I'll do everything I can to wander that way with Laura.

There IS an opening band, so the 9:30 is more likely 10:15... I'd hate for people to come down, then have to leave before we even start...

I'd like to, but that's another problem. My wife is outta town and I'm on Dad duty until about 930, when she gets home from the airport. I got "the Eye" just for sayin I would be going out after her arrival. Not going to be such a great idea to get a sitter and not be home when she returns. Besides, we'll have a little "catching up" to do. :rolleyes: And I'm lucky- she's not yet figured out what a horrible mistake she made 10 years ago, and I don't want to give her the opportunity to reconsider....you've met her, you know I'm not kiddin.

So I gotta pass.

oh well i guess i will be doing my best solo to get there...

i anticipate a good attempt what with the Monday thing....Sundays kill me. :rolleyes:

looking forward to it BS...what time is sushi??? feed makes me stay longer!

and i could use a little....if time is right, might bring Mrs Blind....she does like the sushi...

we'll see.

Blind :)