Riksha

New members

Hello, My wife and I are kinda new to riding bikes but have lots of riding/racing experience with atvs in the deserts & dunes. With the riding area closures going on the bikes have expanded the fun we can have out there. Experience includes racing district 38 & some high desert ('88-9 great mojave 250 & B2Vs) & afew years of score. I have a 07 te450 husqvarna and the wife has an 09 klx250s. Both of us have passed the MSF beginners riding school. Joined corva also. Sometime in the future I'd like to try a dual sport event easy enough for the wife to enjoy to get her into it.

Happy New Year, Mike

Welcome Mike & wife!

Based on my few months experience with this group, there will be a variety of rides for all levels on a regular basis. Everyone is willing to assist in any way they can to make riding enjoyable.

Welcome to the group. See ya on the trail.

Hello, My wife and I are kinda new to riding bikes but have lots of riding/racing experience with atvs in the deserts & dunes. With the riding area closures going on the bikes have expanded the fun we can have out there. Experience includes racing district 38 & some high desert ('88-9 great mojave 250 & B2Vs) & afew years of score. I have a 07 te450 husqvarna and the wife has an 09 klx250s. Both of us have passed the MSF beginners riding school. Joined corva also. Sometime in the future I'd like to try a dual sport event easy enough for the wife to enjoy to get her into it.

Happy New Year, Mike

most of our rides are easy enough for your wife...

Sallie

Glad to have you and your wife on board here. See you guys on a ride some time. :ph34r:

Mike, what part of the county are you in? Look forward to riding with you and your wife. :ph34r: Ken