Sign in to follow this  
Tree

Jan 2nd ride

It looks like I'm going to be going to Ocotillo Wells on Friday instead. Anyone up for a day ride?

Was thinkin I might pyro it out on the KTM to Ocotillo then down to Superstition and stay the night, head home Saturday afternoon. Mind if I tag along with ya Duane?

Was thinkin I might pyro it out on the KTM to Ocotillo then down to Superstition and stay the night, head home Saturday afternoon. Mind if I tag along with ya Duane?

Heading home??? :ph34r: .......plan on staying Sat night too.......Sat afternoon we'll ride over to the Lazy Lizard Saloon in Ocotillo to watch the Charger's game.....pretty sure no one else in my camp of quad-tards/dirt bikes will have a license plate so they won't be able to make the trip......too bad/so sad (for them! B) )

I'll be heading from the house (el cajon) at about 7am. I'm taking my truck with the bikes in the back. I think my neighbor is coming along. but I have a quad cab and a trailer so if anyon else wants to meet at my casa for the road trip give me a call at 619-760-6467 I'll give you directions. Or if you want to meet down there we'll be off cochilla. Just look for the truck with the DBS powder coat signs on the sides.

I'll be out there too with the usual suspects plus two unwitting victims, er, I mean guys that work with them. Sounds like we'll be there around the same time so I'll keep an eye out for you.