KTMrad

8:15 Right Now....Anyone for Fish Tacos in OB ?

I think I'm headin' down to OB for a beer at Cheswick's and fish tacos at South Beach (end of Newport, last bar on left facing water).

Anyone else want to go ??

This may end up being a regular thing again for me, I used to go every week. This new HD is getting me out more now !!

Cool, I'll be down at Cheswicks, then either the pizza place 2 doors down or South Beach. If at SB, I'll park the bike in front there. If the pizza place, the bike will still be at Cheswicks.

Damn; I can't make it for another few hours.... B)

Guess I'll have to try and get me a fuzzy taco instead :lol: :lol: I know wishful thinking.... :lol:

Let me know next time you want to do a run guys!

Cool, I'll be down at Cheswicks, then either the pizza place 2 doors down or South Beach. If at SB, I'll park the bike in front there. If the pizza place, the bike will still be at Cheswicks.

does it have knobbies on it yet? Pyro; you going to be around? I'll buy you a few

Say hi to SHELLY at CHEEZIES,

Its off the beaten track over on BACON/ VOLTAIR but the sleezy bar called TILTED STICK has a much better fish taco.

Being a fish monger I kind of know these things.

Its not battered and fried, nor gilled, its done a special way and the sauce and salsa is much much better..

Nice sharing a "drink" with you randy! Sorry it took so long...

I got out of work just a little bit late, and headed over in some pretty bad fog... face shield was wet and fogging up, then the glasses... i drove right past randy's hog... parked down by the pier, and looked in all 3 places; no Randy... so i went to SoBe and had a couple of shrimp tacos and cold hefs... an attractive young blonde came over and told me drinking and riding don't mix... I assured her that the cars and the weather were much bigger concerns than 2 beers, but I promised her I was done at two... she is a rider, too.

Paid up, and walked down towards his bike, and there he was... I had a coke, while he had a beer, and we talked about SDAR, desert dash, etc.

Very foggy on the way home, and went to reserve, so we rode a total of 4 miles, then I had to bail...

Nice ride Randy, and nice to talk... we never talk any more

Yeah Slut, was good talking.........that's the most we've ever had a chance to talk about schtuff. I figured you needed gas when you pulled off.

I had the chance to finally open up the bike up going east, past the fog........nice and stable at triple digits.