Sign in to follow this  
Jaynen

Off Highway Vehicle DMV stuff

So... I was an idiot and never got around to taking my paperwork to the DMV on my DRZ-250 its a green sticker bike and the sticker is now expired but I think I need to do the title work and stuff to get it registered again in hopes of a) wife riding it or :rolleyes: selling it

Can I do this stuff at my local AAA office as a member or what should I expect? Not familiar at all with OHV stuff. Do I have to bring the bike?

From my experience the AAA offices don't handle green sticker reg's. I don't think they do motorcycle stuff either.

AAA doesn't do green stickers. They will do street registered motorcycles though. If you are doing a title transfer and the vehicle is originally from California you won't need to bring in the bike for verification. If it's out of state, they will want to check the VIN and engine number.

It's an OHV always been in california. need to do title and get new green sticker

AAA doesn't do green stickers. They will do street registered motorcycles though. If you are doing a title transfer and the vehicle is originally from California you won't need to bring in the bike for verification. If it's out of state, they will want to check the VIN and engine number.

DITTO, Jaynen: They do not do dirt bikes but they do take care of all my enduros with plates and all my street bikes with a :rolleyes:

AAA can do the fee portion and title transfer on green sticker vehicles, just did some of mine. They just cannot issue the sticker. You will still need to walk into DMV and show them the paperwork to get the sticker.