KTMrad

Saturday November 11th Ride

Hey All, some guys I know over at the ADVrider site are attending a riding school at Ocotillo Wells, and they asked if I would lead a ride through Anza Borrego on their free day, Saturday November 11th. They want to do the Squeeze, the Dropoff, and other good, fun stuff in the Anza Borrego - Ocotillo Wells area, so I am going to commit to this.

Any of you are welcome to join in. If the group gets more than 10 riders, we may need to split up and have some group leaders and riders to bring up the rear.

Let me know if interested.

I know some of you are planning on another ride that weekend, sorry if this conflicts.

Guest stevensyanora

I think IM going to be out of town then B) #$#@! If not I"ll be there for your ride Steve

Hey All, some guys I know over at the ADVrider site are attending a riding school at Ocotillo Wells, and they asked if I would lead a ride through Anza Borrego on their free day, Saturday November 11th. They want to do the Squeeze, the Dropoff, and other good, fun stuff in the Anza Borrego - Ocotillo Wells area, so I am going to commit to this.

Any of you are welcome to join in. If the group gets more than 10 riders, we may need to split up and have some group leaders and riders to bring up the rear.

I know some of you are planning on another ride that weekend, sorry if this conflicts.

Did you get your Moped fixed yet slacker?

Did you get your Moped fixed yet slacker?

If Randy is going to ride a moped down the dropoff, I got to be there.

What time Sat the 11th, where will we meet? B)

In!

I'm in for this one! B)

Spyder

I have to work out the details, will keep you posted. Gotta fix my moped also !!

In the event the President's ride does not evolve, or the moped requires more work. I will do a Veterans Day ride the desert.

Saturday the 11th at the 76 station at Ocotillo 0800. Just in case :ph34r:

I will make a seperate post.

In the event the President's ride does not evolve, or the moped requires more work. I will do a Veterans Day ride the desert.

Saturday the 11th at the 76 station at Ocotillo 0800. Just in case :D

Yep, this ride's not "evolving". :D I'm working in Arizona for the week, getting in late Friday night, so I'm not getting up first thing to go riding Saturday morning. Have to work in Arizona again next week, so I won't be doing any riding this weekend, plus all my bikes are still down ;)

Sorry for the short notice, but I couldn't access the site last Sunday, and just found time to access the internet tonight.

Sounds like y'all have other rides planned, cool !!

Your bikes are still down! What are waiting on, for Santa Clause to come by and fix it(Super Slacker)!

Dude, sounds like you need to buy one more bike . . . I recommend you add a KLR to your collection. That way atleast you'll have one bike running all the time. ;)