Sign in to follow this  
christi20

OW East Nov. 15 and/or 16

I am planning on heading to Ocotillo Wells Nov. 15 and/or 16.

I could have sworn someone else from SDAR was going that way too.

Anyway, I'll be in the Truckhaven area so I can be close to the Ridersonline camp.

I haven't ridden in that area of OW before so I will be winging it most of the time. But, if you want to get lost too, I can get us there. :ph34r:

I like the technical stuff, but I may have some newbies (my niece and nephew) on some rides also.

I would sure like to meet some more of you.

The date depends on if there is rain at my house. If I have rain at home, I'll be staying at home one of the days! :ph34r:

I could have sworn someone else from SDAR was going that way too.

Yep, I'll be in Tuckhaven with some friends/family.......~3 miles west of S22/86 intersection between Cross Over Trail and Holley Rd........should be visible from S22......blue Dodge 2500 license plate "CRAWDDY" pulling white Layton Rampage toybox........2 KTMs and 2 Suzuki quads out front.......family trip.....just goofing around in the area.....probably won't be riding the tougher stuff in the area (north of S22) but you're welcome to stop by and say hello, grab a cold beverage, rest, whatever.....

Link to map of where we'll be camped and a few assorted tracks can be found here:

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.p...ost&p=29716

I'm in.

Chris

I will try to talk the wife into tryng out her quad. Definite maybe for me.

Don

I'm in.

Chris

I will try to talk the wife into tryng out her quad. Definite maybe for me.

Don

Chris

I was especially charming taking my very lovely wife to dinner this evening and she agreed to go to the desert for the 15th & 16th. Looks like we are in. I will be driving an older Jamee C class motorhome with at least one Husqvarna (maybe two), a Honda XL and a blue Suzuki quad.

Don

I want to tour the phone booth and honda monuments. Anyone know the way?? I'll probably be there the 15th.

But will the WR start this time.

It ran flawlessly in Bishop, and ran ok in Glamis, I hope so. Need oil and filter changes before then for sure.