Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

Sunday the 9th

OK-

So... am I planning on meeting anybody at the Ranger station at 8 a.m. on Sunday the 9th? :rolleyes:

I will be there anyway, just want to see if i wait, or I ride when I get there...

there are area maps at the Ranger station, and I'll grab a couple so we can keep track of where we are...

a couple of cold drinks in the cooler, and some snacks... a gas can, should anybody need a top off.

Let's have the rest of the replies "yes", "no" or "maybe I'll meet you out on the trail"

(my sand technique is the same as bills, without the suspension tip... the trick is lots of throttle, and don't turn your bars; skiing best describes it)

there are area maps at the Ranger station, and I'll grab a couple so we can keep track of where we are...

Don't count on the maps, I was there 2 weeks ago and there wasn't a ranger in sight, doors locked, map bins empty.

Don't count on the maps, I was there 2 weeks ago and there wasn't a ranger in sight, doors locked, map bins empty.

Let's have the rest of the replies "yes", "no" or "maybe I'll meet you out on the trail"

:rolleyes:

Then it's a definite NO! I'll be out there though. I'll even be at the Ranger Station at the same time.

kidding, I won't be there.

Yes

BS, how much room u have to carpool? Is FakeName bringing radios? Is Fakey going?

Fakey is saving up future ride bonus points- he's in Napa or some other sallie spot with his wife. Ozzy will be riding with me, but I have room... I can take the trailer... gotta get the lights fixed on it, but can do that whenever...

Fake is here! Carneros Inn, Napa, poolside, Bloody Mary in hand, wife nearby, nice breeze, getting ready for the poolguy to bring my BLT on wildrice sourdough. Nice.

post-399-1226088393_thumb.jpg

10 years of wedded bliss.

Fake is here! Carneros Inn, Napa, poolside, Bloody Mary in hand, wife nearby, nice breeze, getting ready for the poolguy to bring my BLT on wildrice sourdough. Nice.

you're there with your beautiful wife and we get a picture of YOU?!?!?!? bbboooooooooo!

Count me in BS. I will pay for gas. What time should I meet at the ranch?

I will be leaving at 6:30 from Casa de Slutto-plenty of room to park your car/trailer on the track.

Kind of small map to print out.

I'm assuming that IF my wife wants to go and we can go I should bring my green sticker bike (if its not expired hmm) and that I should just head straight out the 78 to wherever it is we would meet?

Kind of small map to print out.

I'm assuming that IF my wife wants to go and we can go I should bring my green sticker bike (if its not expired hmm) and that I should just head straight out the 78 to wherever it is we would meet?

I'll let you carry my copy :rolleyes:

This thread needs a little hijacking. Did anyone watch the HD Discovery a few nights ago that filmed Yamaha's team riding and jumping at Anza Borrego Desert? It was an unbelievable HD documentary right in our backyard. I saved it to my DVR and will try to make some DVD copies to share.

BTW, Bikeslut agreed to be the official bikeslutter/videographer for this ride. Act 1: THE CHASE SCENE Scene 1: OCOTILLO WELLS . . . "Action!"

Hijack Off

This thread needs a little hijacking. Did anyone watch the HD Discovery a few nights ago that filmed Yamaha's team riding and jumping at Anza Borrego Desert? It was an unbelievable HD documentary right in our backyard. I saved it to my DVR and will try to make some DVD copies to share.

that's it!

shock- go to time out!

BTW, Bikeslut agreed to be the official bikeslutter/videographer for this ride. Act 1: THE CHASE SCENE Scene 1: OCOTILLO WELLS . . . "Action!"

Hijack Off

Ooo oo I wanna see

which one?

You can BE in the second one! Show up at 8... assuming I can keep up with you, we'll get video of everybody...

shock- you're out of "time out"... can the camera face backwards?

you're there with your beautiful wife and we get a picture of YOU?!?!?!? bbboooooooooo!

She is not in the picture cuz she is with the cabana boy B)

so far-

slut

ozzie

shock

XXX +1

Wild Bill

are in

Jason and wife

RSDWR

are maybe

this should be good- lurkers always welcome- if the group gets too big, we split up.

I'll have the map and gps, so we can definitely find all the "spots"

yes, the Vholdr can face backwards - we try that out too - i currently only have one mount so we have to pick which helmet to put it on