Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Ocotillo wells Nov 1

Anyone interested in riding Ocotillo wells Saturday morning? I would leave Escondido at 7am.

I have a trailer that can carry two bikes if you want to carpool out or meet you there.

I thought I would park by the ranger station. I have not ridden there before so I just want to explore the area. Have map and GPS! :blink:

Write or call 760-877-8276

Bill

Maybe you and Jeff can ride together. :lol: Ken

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.p...ic=3320&hl=

Thanks, I did not know it was the official kick off weekend.

I am not sure it is official, just usually the time of year that it starts to get crowded out there. If your on a dual sport it is usually nicer (less crowded) riding across the highway in Anza Borrego park. But it is all fun. :lol: Ken

I will ride with you if you haven't already got others going to ocotillo wells and the ZOO inn though. Maybe we can do chariot and oriflame grapevine and sournding area? Its closer to you and should be lower temps and less people??

Piratemonkey and I are celebrating our common birthday with a ride this saturday but haven't yet decided on a location. Mr Michigan and Briana will be there too.

I will ride with you if you haven't already got others going to ocotillo wells and the ZOO inn though. Maybe we can do chariot and oriflame grapevine and sournding area? Its closer to you and should be lower temps and less people??

Piratemonkey and I are celebrating our common birthday with a ride this saturday but haven't yet decided on a location. Mr Michigan and Briana will be there too.

+ papa

Rats! I gotta work Saturday AM. My daughter is out there and wants me to come out. I need a Sunday ride I can make. Or Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. I'm supposed to be retired and work three days a week. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Phill

going to be at the entrance of grapevine canyon and 78 at 9:30. 2 miles east of scissors crossing.