Chief Gunner

Influence me on which bike to ride Sunday......

I have a pass from the Admiral for a ride on Sunday, either way it goes does not matter to me too much.

I plan on heading up to the Hideout to see SCHWINN (as long as I don't hear any more rainbow references from him :lol: )

Anyway I'm game for a dualie blast from Ramona up Black Canyon to the hideout and maybe some dirt afterwards from there to points within the range of my stock tank on the XR....

I'm also up for some cruising through the twisties on the VMax up that way too.

So the question is who wants to ride Sunday and where will we take it?

Let me know ;)

I have to wait and see; I'm supposed to go to superstition but still not up to it

I'll let you know if I can join. a brp ride

If you're going alone. Take the Max. If someone from this site wants to join you for a DS romp out to the Hideout, show them the best way to get there. On top an XR650 riding along Pamo rd, Santa Ysabel Truck trail, Black Canyon Rd, Mesa Grande Rd to the Hideout. Afterwards ride around Lake Henshaw to Palomar Divide or just reverse your ride and explore some spur roads along the way. Either way you're in for some great scenery, I wish I was there to join you.

Cheers

Gunner,

What time are you going to head out? I am taking the VFR up from Vista around Noon and I may go to Julian and pick up the DualSport.

Well if Bikeslut can't get away, then stay on the VFR and we'll do the pavement ride. If he can get away then I'll meet up with you & him on the XR.

I was thinking early afternoon (1-2) anyway since I'm probably going to sleep until 7 or 8 (which is very late for me).

I got yard work and a 12 pack to get busy on today :lol:

Well if Bikeslut can't get away, then stay on the VFR and we'll do the pavement ride. If he can get away then I'll meet up with you & him on the XR.

I was thinking early afternoon (1-2) anyway since I'm probably going to sleep until 7 or 8 (which is very late for me).

I got yard work and a 12 pack to get busy on today :lol:

my xr is my pavement ride!

still unsure, so plan pavement