Sign in to follow this  
socalhodaka

My Vermont Trip

This is my first post since my Intro over a year ago. I check the site almost everyday and enjoy reading about all the rides and look forward to actually joining in on some rides soon. My DRZ has sat a bit to long and now the carb needs a cleaning. But I did make it to Vermont to visit a friend and President of our Hodaka club. Wow for me being from Socal getting my first real woods ride.

DSCN4178.jpg

This is me riding one of Paul's KDX

DSCN4180.jpg

Paul on a vintage Hodaka Thunderdog

DSCN4179.jpg

Thunderdog busting up the trail

DSCN4177.jpg

A taste of fresh mountain spring water

DSCN4187.jpg

Our group. That's me to the far right

Next weekend I will be riding the AHRMA 2 day ISDT Reunion Ride in Tulsa. I hope to meet some of the ISDT veterans and of course win a medal. Kelly

Great bike and ride. Enjoyed the photos. If you would ever like to ride in the desert with a vintage Husqvarna send me a PM.

jDon

The woods look so wonderful. It must have really been something to see in person. Out here we can ride in the forest or the hills or the desert, but not the woods. :D

Kelly that looked like a great ride! :lol: Thanks for posting. Tis the riding season so I hope to see you on the trail. Of course I hope to get on the trail if my toe will heal. Good luck on your ride in Tulsa, don’t forget to post a report on that also. ;)