SCHWINN

clubs

I joined a car club with my honda element, yes its slow and heavy but the average speed of the club only goes about 35mph. A bunch of great people in the club. There are a bunch of different bikes, oops, I meant cars in the club from foreign to exotic, from germany to austria to japan etc.. ranging in price from $500.00 to well over what I paid for my honda element. Well we were cruising the coast hwy and some of the club members are stopping to take pictures and enjoying themselves when all of a sudden I want to start racing, well I bump into some of them and cause a couple of crashes but I dont care, I dust them all. I get back to the website and brag about how fast and reliable and how little money I spent on my honda element and they spent twice as much on their bikes oops I meant cars. My ultra reliable powerhouse honda element.

DOES ANYONE GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES THIS IS FICTIONAL!!!But do ya get it.

I joined a car club with my honda element, yes its slow and heavy but the average speed of the club only goes about 35mph. A bunch of great people in the club. There are a bunch of different bikes, oops, I meant cars in the club from foreign to exotic, from germany to austria to japan etc.. ranging in price from $500.00 to well over what I paid for my honda element. Well we were cruising the coast hwy and some of the club members are stopping to take pictures and enjoying themselves when all of a sudden I want to start racing, well I bump into some of them and cause a couple of crashes but I dont care, I dust them all. I get back to the website and brag about how fast and reliable and how little money I spent on my honda element and they spent twice as much on their bikes oops I meant cars. My ultra reliable powerhouse honda element.

DOES ANYONE GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES THIS IS FICTIONAL!!!But do ya get it.

schwinny- YOU don't get it

if you want to race, join a real race team... I'm surprised at your intolerance!

what's fictional mean?

I get it. See if I ever race with you! :tease: Even fictionally.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I wasn't talking about the rideing with people in the club, ;):o much faster guys. We ain't racen either. But I don't ride with sally or Pansie. We play hard. It was my Idea to start rideing a 150, with the club, to make it more fun. I didn't realy want every body else, on one. Kinda defeats the purpose. :good:

Craig :lol::lol: I am just so glad I don't need to ride a POS. to get the job done. :good: Today I only had to work 3 hours, and the lady, home owner, kept asking me if I wanted another BEER, ( It was only 11:00AM:) I spent the rest of the day at the beach, :tease: It has been an awesome day, great weather, and waves. :lol: Lots of COOL people here in Carlsbad. :lol: Oh ya, and I rode my bicycle, with my wife to Starbucks. :lol: I gotta go MAN the BBQ.

Surfs up! So, what were we talking, about! :(:(:lol:

Craig.

I get it! Too bad maul doesn't. :tease: :lol:

Edit; Did I say Maul? I meant to say Huffy! Heck there ain't no bicycle made by maul, but there is by Huffy.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I get it! Too bad maul doesn't. :tease: :(

I ,got it, A long time ago ,(most of you are the wrong people for me to ride with.) on any bike! :lol:

I get it! Too bad maul doesn't. :huh::D

I ,got it, A long time ago ,(most of you are the wrong people for me to ride with.) on any bike! :D

You are correct. I ride a motorcycle, not a Honda 650L keyboard. Don't type about it, just do it!

You are correct. I ride a motorcycle, not a Honda 650L keyboard. Don't type about it, just do it!

I like to ride and then post about it. Most of my topics are in the ride report section. :huh:

I like to ride and then post about it. Most of my topics are in the ride report section. :D

I just set around and look at my toe while someone else wrenches on my bike. Then I look at the great rides you guys doing. But I still get it. :huh:

I wasn't talking about the rideing with people in the club, :D:D much faster guys. We ain't racen either. But I don't ride with sally or Pansie. We play hard. It was my Idea to start rideing a 150, with the club, to make it more fun. I didn't realy want every body else, on one. Kinda defeats the purpose. :D

Craig :D:D I am just so glad I don't need to ride a POS. to get the job done. :D Today I only had to work 3 hours, and the lady, home owner, kept asking me if I wanted another BEER, ( It was only 11:00AM:) I spent the rest of the day at the beach, :huh: It has been an awesome day, great weather, and waves. :D Lots of COOL people here in Carlsbad. :D Oh ya, and I rode my bicycle, with my wife to Starbucks. :D I gotta go MAN the BBQ.

Surfs up! So, what were we talking, about! :D:D:D

Craig.

craig; this is about schwinn

but regarding the pit bike ride... it was a good idea; it would be fun... if everybody else being on one defeats the purpose, then the purpose was lost on me... I couldve sworn that's exactly what you were suggesting...

if you want to roost people on a pit bike, while they ride big bikes, so you can post about it... hell; just show up to a posted ride on your wifes bike, and do it...

to everybody riding ( no e) Sunday I look forward to it.

I'll ride sweep, not hit anybody, and give suggestions when appropriate...

schwinn- learn to appreciate your car club for what they are; a bunch of nice people

I like to ride and then post about it. Most of my topics are in the ride report section. :huh:

Mimi, you are a great part of our club. What you do and how you write about it very appreciated. I love your riding and fishing adventures. The pictures you take always put everything into perspective.

I like to ride and then post about it. Most of my topics are in the ride report section. :D

Mimi, you are a great part of our club. What you do and how you write about it very appreciated. I love your riding and fishing adventures. The pictures you take always put everything into perspective.

SCHWINN, well said. I agree. Mimi brings sound judgement, maturity, insight and intelligent humor to this place. :huh:

I was the President of the Science Club in High School. That count?

Guest Hammerin Hammon

craig; this is about schwinn.

No, this was SCHWINN flameing me, do I care. NO!

I realized, I just want to surf, less B.S. in the water. Its just you and your board. It's a much better sport for the inviorment. B) rideing is fun, carveing a wave, is much more fun. :D

Craig. I will ride to surf! B)

Guest Hammerin Hammon

This post should be in the definition of FLAMEING & TROLLING, I am surprised XR650BUM didn't catch, this one. Hypocrits! B)

YES!

it counts!

it doesn't add any value to the site, but it counts for "cool" points at the next get-together...

YES!

it counts!

it doesn't add any value to the site, but it counts for "cool" points at the next get-together...

Science club is "cool'? I think we went to different schools. B)

I was also President of the Ski Team, so I think I got a reprieve when I was in school.

I still do ok on the slopes B) From Lake Tahoe, Spring 2007.

tahoetripmar200716.jpg

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I was also President of the Ski Team, so I think I got a reprieve when I was in school.

tahoetripmar200716.jpg

This counts as bragging :DB):D

Nice jump, Strega.

tahoetripmar200716.jpg

That is cool no matter what school you went to. Or what car you drive. B)

I think we all ought to go over to KLs place and stare at his toe. Then we will make it self conscious and feeling uncomfortable, it will try to heal faster so that everybody will quit staring and go away. B)

Then KL can go on a ride with us sooner. B)