Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

Las Vegas Endurocross

November 22, 2008- anybody else going?

I'll be there with the whole fam damily... what's the best place to stay on the strip for 10 year old boys?

:lol: ... I meant the kids, not me :lol:

Endurocross is some good racing... being in the front doesn't mean anything... you could just as easily get stuck on an obstacle, and have 15 people pass you, as you could stay there and win...

reminds me of MMA... you're never "out" until you are "OUT"

My wife and I have a time share at the end of the strip in vegas, theres shuttles that go into town multiple locations every hour, a nice pool, full kitchen, washing machine etc.

I might be able to get some "bonus time" if a rooms available. It's something like 75 a night for the small room, 100-125 for the big one or 150 for both? Did that when I had to stay in vegas for a week for work and it was nice. I'd be interested in the enduro cross and can look into the accommodations thing if you want but cant book it more than 37 days in advance. So no guarantee on availability.

http://www.consolidatedresorts.com/propert...ti_village.aspx

And yeah we havent put it to very good use

Hmmmm... I've never been but always wanted to. I'll start checking the schedule (sounds like Turkey day :lol: )

We stayed at the Mariott Suites a while ago. Closer to Circus Circus. Got the rooms on priceline bid for about $60 a night :lol:

Hmmmm... I've never been but always wanted to. I'll start checking the schedule (sounds like Turkey day <_< )

We stayed at the Mariott Suites a while ago. Closer to Circus Circus. Got the rooms on priceline bid for about $60 a night :D

I am considering going. I went a few years back and had a blast.

I always stay at the MGM. It's expensive but it's worth it! Everything you will ever need (almost) is in the hotel. IF I go, I will get there Thursday night and leave Sunday morning.

Any updates?

No updates... I'll be traveling on business that whole week, fly in to SD, then drive with the family to LV...

I want to stay at some place real kid friendly, and the money doesn't really concern me too much... 20 years ago, I stayed at Circuc Circus, and my kids loved it, but I remember it seeming run down, even back then... Doesnt the MGM have some Wizard of Oz thing?

I also have visited the one with the Star Trek Experience, and the older boys will like that

I'll PM you my cell before we go, so we can at least meet... unless it rains before then, in which case I'm crashing your pad, and riding moto on my TTR <_<

(I'll let you know before I show up)

66 per night at Monte Carlo. I stay have stayed there many times. Only approved hotel with work..

60 Per night if you use the MC winter Special

No updates... I'll be traveling on business that whole week, fly in to SD, then drive with the family to LV...

I want to stay at some place real kid friendly, and the money doesn't really concern me too much... 20 years ago, I stayed at Circuc Circus, and my kids loved it, but I remember it seeming run down, even back then... Doesnt the MGM have some Wizard of Oz thing?

When MGM first opened they had a whole theme park behind the hotel. But soon after they closed it. Not enough kids go to Vegas I guess. I don't know if they have anything else for kids now. I was at Circus Circus last October and yes, it's old, but I am sure still fun for kids. Cheap too!

I also have visited the one with the Star Trek Experience, and the older boys will like that

Heck I would even like that. Oh crap! Does that make me a trekee?

I'll PM you my cell before we go, so we can at least meet... unless it rains before then, in which case I'm crashing your pad, and riding moto on my TTR B)

Sounds fine with me! B)

(I'll let you know before I show up)

update; we got a night at the Orleans and a night at the Excalibur.

We'll stay at the Orleans race night, and the Ex the other...

Leaving the baby with family, so that means I'll actually get to watch the races...

Rob and Christi- my cell number is in members only if you want to say "hi" while we're there.