Guest Hammerin Hammon

Hammer, don't be a slow poke; Bikeslut will leave that 150 in the dust! Shock wants to see you get crazy on that Honda 500 2 stroke.

Are you going, Paul?

I am going to wait for the pit bike ride. The last few rides I went on I wish I would have taken my wifes 150. It rips. :lol: I wish it was street legal. :lol:

Craig :blink:

Lark Canyon.....you mean McCain Valley ??

You guys go too early for me :lol: ......if I can make it so early, maybe I'll ride the 950 out.....none of the trails at McCain are too tough for the 950.

PM sent to the Prez...

I would not suggest a 950 for the 6:00 ride for most people... Randy ain't most people... roostingu is on the right track. if I had a smoker, that's what I would bring... ozzy or bill; you want to go?

I would not suggest a 950 for the 6:00 ride for most people... Randy ain't most people... roostingu is on the right track. if I had a smoker, that's what I would bring... ozzy or bill; you want to go?

:blink::blink::lol:

Sounds like my kind of ride...

+ ooooooone. Havent fired up the ol' girl since the leg breaking incident... Tomorrow morning, ridiculously early it is..

Bikeslut - Is this a rain or shine event?? Its looking a little grey, and to that I say, yay.. Yes I just said that.

yes; the rain in mc Cain falls mostly on the plain

we'll park at lark in the dark

randy is dandy when he rides where its sandy

nothing rhymes with esefa

yes; the rain in mc Cain falls mostly on the plain

we'll park at lark in the dark

randy is dandy when he rides where its sandy

nothing rhymes with esefa

Not even a wheat waifa?

Hey slut, my plans for tomorrow just changed, but I gotta get up way too early to make it at 6 so I'm gonna come down for the newb friendly ride at 8. See y'all in the morning.

esefa!! how's it going man,,, "leg breaking incident"??? hope you are back in the saddle man,, and keepin that long stroker (510) on the cam. we had a good ride at mccain that day, more than a few months ago. drop a line/pm R

esefa!! how's it going man,,, "leg breaking incident"??? hope you are back in the saddle man,, and keepin that long stroker (510) on the cam. we had a good ride at mccain that day, more than a few months ago. drop a line/pm R

esefa (brent) was referring to the night ride when walker1 turned in to roller1;