OUTERLIMITS

Hammer was right all along- - 09CRF450R vs XR650L

:lol: hondapilot posted that, already...

Ivan tedesco is top 20 in the US...some would say top 5... who was he racing? a journalist, I think...

he would beat me if I was on his bike and he was on my TW...

Some guy who works for Fox racing products. Still fun to see a XR650L get a work out. Dude over on TT did some nice MX track riding on the WRR was cool to see it going high off doubles also.

Ivan tedesco is top 20 in the US...some would say top 5... who was he racing? a journalist, I think...

I did not see Hondapilot's post. Sure it may not be real race, but you have to admit in the right hands the bike does surprisingly well. I would be scared to take one of those on a track. I really got a kick out of the block passes Tedesco did on that thing. Either the other guy backs off and lets him by or gets tko'd by a 340 lb bike.

I did not see Hondapilot's post. Sure it may not be real race, but you have to admit in the right hands the bike does surprisingly well. I would be scared to take one of those on a track. I really got a kick out of the block passes Tedesco did on that thing. Either the other guy backs off and lets him by or gets tko'd by a 340 lb bike.

all true... you let aggressive riders on XRLs go in front or you get Hammered!

all true... you let aggressive riders on XRLs go in front or you get Hammered!

Hey.. I resemble that remark!!! (and it was an XR-400, not an XRL by the way) :lol:

But, what would you expect, it's a Honda. :)

Craig.

You can run over the nicest people on a Honda. :(

If I remember correctly there was an article in Dirt Rider a while back about an editor racing a pro, the editor was on a modified Suzuki RMZ450 and the pro used all stock Suzuki bikes from the 450 down to the DRZ110, and eventually a BMX bike. I think the editor finally caught him on the BMX bike.