Joliet

Not another night ride....

I just might be able to show up I just got home!!! What time are people leaving from SD?

It's about an hour and a half from Escondido, maybe a little more. How about some of youz guyz from San Diego....how many miles and how long from your neck of the woods? :o

And remember everybody, the meeting spot has been changed from Butterfield to Pinion Mountain trailhead.

Howdy,

Ken and Brad, sorry I missed your PMs. I just saw them in my inbox but for some reason I wasn't sent an email that I got a PM (I normally get email).

Anyhoo, I put the gps tracks I recorded from the first time we did the loop during the day here: http://www.zyppy.net/dirt/blair_valley_edited.gdb

I'm out for this ride. I need to improve my useless headlight and, frankly, I just suck in the dark. Although, if you folks recall, I performed a shiftectomy on myself last time and my "Li'l Buddy" has moved since then so I should really perform another shiftectomy on myself. Still, I suck in the dark. Suck in the dark. Suck in the dark.

BTW, can someone give me access to the "members only" board? I'd like to post my contact info there so I can be emailed directly if someone wants to reach me.

El Pirate Monkeyo

booo

Ok, after some mild haranguing by Brad -- including being called "Dude" several times so you know he's serious -- I'm in. (I think he was going to play the full "question the masculinity card" before realizing that goading someone by calling them a p###y when they are in fact a carrier of said item is rather ineffectual.)

It appears there is no way to adjust the Husky headlight, but I have figured out a jerry-rig that might work for the evening.

See ya'll out there.

Brad- calling out piratemonkey... :o

me, paul. xrinsd and painterbuilt will be leaving el cajon at about 4:15

from bradley and 67

Ok, after some mild haranguing by Brad -- including being called "Dude" several times so you know he's serious -- I'm in. (I think he was going to play the full "question the masculinity card" before realizing that goading someone by calling them a p###y when they are in fact a carrier of said item is rather ineffectual.)

It appears there is no way to adjust the Husky headlight, but I have figured out a jerry-rig that might work for the evening.

See ya'll out there.

This is the funniest thing I've read all week. For such great literary skills I will offer up my recommendation for lighting....

3_D_Cell_Mag_Lite_Flashlight_16205.jpg+ 3_D_Cell_Mag_Lite_Flashlight_16205.jpg+ ductape.jpgx SLD110FRONTFENDER.jpg= pu-bright.jpg

Have fun out there.

See ya'll out there.

This is the funniest thing I've read all week. For such great literary skills I will offer up my recommendation for lighting....

3_D_Cell_Mag_Lite_Flashlight_16205.jpg+ 3_D_Cell_Mag_Lite_Flashlight_16205.jpg+ ductape.jpgx SLD110FRONTFENDER.jpg= pu-bright.jpg

Have fun out there.

why didn't I think of that? :o

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9...30992&hl=en