Guest Hammerin Hammon

I have never had the chance to ride any dirt trails with

Just got through riding Hammers So called tough loop. I was going to ride it on my 530 but my daughter wanted to go and it doesn’t have passenger pegs.

A buddy loaned ne his Gold Wing and it worked great. It has a side car so I was able to bring my dog. Just to make it challenging I strapped on a surf board between the motorcycle and the side car. It’s a long board I think 12 or 13 feet and on the back I mounted my Mountain bike.

We did it in the dark which was pretty cool. Took 1 hour and 15 Min. The only trouble we had was getting stuck on the big hill. With my dog pulling on his leash in the front and my 13 year old helping me push we got the big beast over the top. With a good set of knobbies it would be no sweat.

The Gold Wing has reverse and I was going to try riding the l entire loop in reverse but the tail light wasn’t bright enough for me to see the trail.

Kudos on the Gold Wing story. Unfortunately I think the help from the dog and the 13 year old disqualify you from recieving the 100.00

Rodger you also crack me up. Taking a jokingly statements so serious and trying to match wits with Hammer. No matter how strong your arguments are, Hammer does not acknowledge nor will he respond.

I admire that you are sticking with the dirt biking. Remember I was the first responder to your crash in the Mojave. A brand-new full-fairing 2008 KLR650 up-side down. Got the pictures. I'm sure you have improved considerably on all terrain types and are ready for that trip again.

Hey I'm planning a 3-day ride (to Palm Springs, Barstow, then Vegas) from my driveway to Las Vegas. Then spend a day or 2 in Vegas then rent a truck to drive the bikes back. Let me know.

"I admire that you are sticking with the dirt biking. Remember I was the first responder to your crash in the Mojave. A brand-new full-fairing 2008 KLR650 up-side down. Got the pictures. I'm sure you have improved considerably on all terrain types and are ready for that trip again."

Crash in the Mojave…uh…um…ah….ahm…I sure I don’t know what you are talking about…Got pictures?...OK, I admit it that was me! I finally sold that bike and got another one that I can’t ride.

“Improved considerably on all terrain types and are ready for that trip again.”

Uh…ahm…O… hey how about those Chargers? Think they will win the championship this year?

Yes I have gotten somewhat better and would like to do that trip again, but I’m not sure that I’m ready for it today. I would like to take the KLX 300, but it might be too underpowered for that trip and the husky may be more appropriate. I need to wait for the temperatures to go down in the desert and then I can practice some more before I commit.

What type of roads are you planning for the home to Vegas trip? Single track, sand track along the pole lines or graded county roads? You have my interest, so I will be looking out for the ride announcement. I’ll be working this weekend…I mean I’ll be in jail hanging with the hommies this weekend (I’m a bad ass don’t you know.) :lol:

Just my .02; everyone should lighten up on the Hammer posts. His posts are meant to elicit a rise out of those who take him too seriously. View them as entertainment not as "the world according to to Craig". Metal Twister - It's too bad that you've decided not to participate as much on this forum due to Hammer's antics, it's all in good fun. Hijack off, no flames please.

I'm going to have to agree.....have a sense of humor. Everyone gets wound so tight when Hammer throws in one of his bombs. Haven't been able to figure out yet why everyone gets so pissy.

So he bags on other bikes and proclaims Honda to be king...why do I care...he gets everyone talking, that's for sure.

So he challenges someone to a ride.....doesn't make him 12...an instigator, yes...Who takes themselves so seriously that they get up in arms about it?

Life is way to short to not have a sense of humor..

Great to hear from you. P.M. me or give me a call. We can ride whenever you want. I own the company. I hope Roger doesnt get offended, that I said that, though. (I always wanted to be able to say that) :lol: P.S (is my spelling getting any better) :scare:

Craig.

Nope, you misspelled “doesnt”. Proper spelling is doesn’t. Post Script is abbreviated properly as P.S. or p.s. not “P.S”.

But keep trying we will get you up to a third grade writing level in no time at all.

Just my .02; everyone should lighten up on the Hammer posts. His posts are meant to elicit a rise out of those who take him too seriously. View them as entertainment not as "the world according to to Craig". Metal Twister - It's too bad that you've decided not to participate as much on this forum due to Hammer's antics, it's all in good fun. Hijack off, no flames please.

I'm going to have to agree.....have a sense of humor. Everyone gets wound so tight when Hammer throws in one of his bombs. Haven't been able to figure out yet why everyone gets so pissy.

So he bags on other bikes and proclaims Honda to be king...why do I care...he gets everyone talking, that's for sure.

So he challenges someone to a ride.....doesn't make him 12...an instigator, yes...Who takes themselves so seriously that they get up in arms about it?

Life is way to short to not have a sense of humor..

Word.

I am personally not into speed and racing, but it is the nature of this beast. Don't deny; embrace it. I like to watch the crazy, confident, and skilled riders rip through mother nature's land (and water).

This site says that there are 614 registered members. There are probably a lot of good riders and of all levels out there checking this site. It doesn't matter how good anyone is. Just ride with them and have a good time. You find out who's got more skill. No big deal. What's cool to me is when I see many riders making various technical trails because there was a time when they couldn't. It's a good feeling to complete a difficult section, you all know what im talking about. And it feels good getting better.

Pollo

mustachedefyinggravity.jpg

Holy Sh**!! I saw that guy in the mall in Bahrain last month!! He wouldn't let me take his picture, so I went across the mall and used digital zoom to get a crappy picture of him. It almost got me kicked out of the mall but when you see something like that you can't just tell you friends about it, you need photographic evidence.

I will try to think of another cool name for my bike, since some of you got so mad that I called it a Honda XR650l Adventure H.C.

Why not call it a Model T as it is an old antique?

Remember the book 1984 where they went back and rewrote all the books and newspapers so they could change history? Looks like mallet has read the book! He is going back and changing all of his posts! :huh::lol:

So hammet are you going to continue to make flaming posts and then go back and change them after everyone has responded to you? ...Looks like the answer is YES.

two options;

He realizes, after the fact, how the post sounded, and edited it... if so, good for you, but a note to the rest of us might have been nicer

or

That was the plan all along...

at least "quotes" maintain the integrity (or lack thereof) of the original topic...

I asked a mod to nuke the whole thread...

I don't know what he has changed because I don't read his posts anymore :lol::lol::D:D:lol:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I don't know what he has changed because I don't read his posts anymore :D:D:):):)

Thats great, :unsure:

Craig