Sign in to follow this  
Crawdaddy

Racing for Life - 2008 Idyllrock Dualsport Ride

Big Bear Trail Riders (BBTR) is supporting the upcoming Racing for Life 2008 Idyllrock Dual Sport Ride fund raiser to be held in Temecula during the Temecula Valley Film Festival on September 20, 2008. Click on the following link to go to the BBTR website page for Idyllrock 08 Dual Sport Ride for details and the ride entry form.

hmmm. Sounds interesting.

But I think this is also on the day of the Mojave Dual sport ride in D37.

Oh crap. I just noticed that the Mojave DS ride is "sold out" :i-m_so_happy:

I guess I will look into going to this. Anyone else?

Sounds like a good time to me. Now I just need to buy/borrow/steal a mount.

mine is in my driveway with the keys in it :i-m_so_happy:

but it has a trailwing in the back and a street tire up front...

Sounds interesting and a GREAT cause. If I can make it I'll have to be and early departure for home. Soccer at 3:15 and a Hula show at 6:00 :friends:

...but it has a trailwing in the back and a street tire up front...

I believe you've insulted street tires everywhere by grouping that thing in with them.

I've got a 60% set of Death Wings at the house if you're interested Bob. Will deliver for a beer :i-m_so_happy:

Sounds interesting and a GREAT cause. If I can make it I'll have to be and early departure for home. Soccer at 3:15 and a Hula show at 6:00 :friends:

...but it has a trailwing in the back and a street tire up front...

I believe you've insulted street tires everywhere by grouping that thing in with them.

I've got a 60% set of Death Wings at the house if you're interested Bob. Will deliver for a beer :i-m_so_happy:

SOLD! I thought you also had some bag(s)...

I have a case of beer with your name on it... sorry; I forgot that last time you were over

(as long as your name ends in saint louis MO)

SOLD! I thought you also had some bag(s)...

I have a case of beer with your name on it... sorry; I forgot that last time you were over

(as long as your name ends in saint louis MO)

Indeed. Rubber and bags heading your way this weekend.

*Hi-jack Off* sorry 'daddy-O (but it was worth a couple of free bumps :i-m_so_happy: )

All this talk of trail wings has me wondering? Is this a dual sport ride or a street ride? Kirk.

The TrailWing hijack only started, because i offered up one of my bikes to Jon... 'cept it has trailwings. I went out the other day with them, and did Viejas, Carvacre, and some fire roads, and although I didn't crash (and nobody has pictures to prove I did, either), the tires were not exactly confidence inspiring...

They are calling it a dual sport ride, without precluding "big bikes" , so I expect dirt, street with some optional sections of harder dirt...

but... I have never been on that ride

Anyone planning on going?

I'm probably OUT since I've been gone for the better part of the last two weeks....