Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

I am a plagiriast

Since the chainsaw is a Husqvarna, I figured I'd throw this one in for Hammer....

XR650L.jpg

Here is another one for Craig! We are just having fun, at your expense of course!!

post-34-1218262611_thumb.jpg

Like this:

sanddunesUbariLakes.jpg

click on the picture of the tree on the posting screen (up above where you type), then paste the location of the picture into the box that says "Enter the complete URL for the image"

It'll come out looking like:

[img=http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s19/bikeslut_album/sanddunesUbariLakes.jpg]

yeah; I read the post, and did all that, and it still came out like it came out... maybe I'm retraded

MIMI- OVERKILL! we're talking baby steps here... no tanks to kill jarvik! How about a picture of mrs jarvik with a gun

MIMI- OVERKILL! we're talking baby steps here... no tanks to kill jarvik! How about a picture of mrs jarvik with a gun

:) sorry....

:) sorry....

s'ok... besides, Paul just killed your tank... NOW, he ALSO killed his mine while he was at it, so we are back to killing Jarvik, since your tank and his mine are both dead. :)

Paul; if you can re-size your photos, they'll fit on the page... let me know if you need somebody with my internet savvy to show you how to do that ;)

*edit* sent to wrong website by mistake

;) sorry....

s'ok... besides, Paul just killed your tank... NOW, he ALSO killed his mine while he was at it, so we are back to killing Jarvik, since your tank and his mine are both dead. :)

Paul; if you can re-size your photos, they'll fit on the page... let me know if you need somebody with my internet savvy to show you how to do that :)

*edit* sent to wrong website by mistake

I thought he killed my tank with crabgrass.... :)

I thought maybe it was macrobiotic soil, and your tank was rendered useless by a park ranger :)

or that was a Peirson's milk vetch...and the Sierra club got an injunction

(after they spent weeks planting the stuff)

or that there was a virus (hence the close-up) in the soil, and it killed your tank driver...

post-122-1218309806_thumb.jpg

mac guyver is not real, and can therefore be killed quite easily with no consequences

I think we have a little bit too much free time on our hands with this thread. :)

is that for the melon and the feline? that's wrong...

Wrong? That's so judgmental. And by who's standards?

fn, whose busy packing for the morning ride.

The objective of this game is to be clever and come up with something unique. A picture of an atomic bomb doesn't count.

A344T.JPG