Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

Big Bear

So; I took one for the team, and left the motorcycle at home- I was able to squeeze in one bicycle ride the whole time there... and some kayaking on the Lake

We camped at Serrano campground on the North Shore... (not THAT North Shore)

First stop; unload the bikes for the kids, and they instantly start going big... At some point, there was a "jump over this many kids" contest... last year it was 8... I think we ran out of kids, before we ran out of air

Then we made a run to the Alpine Slide for some high speed tobaggon runs

Cody stayed around the campsite, and compared bellies with the neighbors

We visited an abandoned cave... it was tight enough for the 8 year old... I was squished... very cool, though

We also visited some "grave site"... not sure if anybody is actually buried under there, but the kids thought it was cool...

Back at the campsite, Laurie

(don't call her Mrs Slut) found an awesome little salamander

Too busy walking around following Cody yo take too many pictures... weather was good... about 50 at night and 75 during the day.... Thunderstorms every day around 3... It would've been great for the motorcycles... I was pretty bummed, but sometimes, you just kind of take things as they come...

You're hilarious. :blink::lol::lol:

Glad everyone had fun.

So; I took one for the team, I was pretty bummed, but sometimes, you just kind of take things as they come...

You were pretty bummed….yeah right, I believe that! :lol: Looks like everyone had a great time. After seeing the photo of Cody I’m betting you had a good time following him around :lol: . I remember my daughter at that age, it was wonderful. The toboggan runs look fun, let’s go. I have one question…how come the kids get bigger air on their bikes then I do on my motorcycle? :blink: Bikeslut It looks like you “just kind of take things as they come” pretty well. :lol:

Too busy walking around following Cody yo take too many pictures... weather was good... about 50 at night and 75 during the day.... Thunderstorms every day around 3... It would've been great for the motorcycles... I was pretty bummed, but sometimes, you just kind of take things as they come...

Mrs...... Ahhhhh well..... ah..... Laurie.... found a Western Skink Good find!

Really kewl. Havn't seen one in ages here.

We will be up there for the Big Bear Hot Rod Run around the Lake in August. :blink:

Spyder

Mrs...... Ahhhhh well..... ah..... Laurie.... found a Western Skink Good find!

Really kewl. Havn't seen one in ages here.

We will be up there for the Big Bear Hot Rod Run around the Lake in August. :blink:

Spyder

I think she married a western skink.

... weather was good... about 50 at night and 75 during the day.... Thunderstorms every day around 3... It would've been great for the motorcycles...

I guess I won't have to go 225 miles to find good weather for my next ride. :lol::blink:

Dame- Let's go... let me know which Monday you want to go... I'll drive

Paul- ppphhhhttttt

Spyder- thanks for the link... I forwarded it to my wife; she'll think that's very cool

KLRoger- Yeah; that was the first hour there... by the end of the week, they were jumping over everything... They jump better on their motorcycles; they'll help you learn... unfortunately, the last advice they gave to a friend of mine..." You're not very good at this... how old are you?"

Gene- That's a SDL copyrighted phrase right there...

Thanks for looking guys (and Mimi)