I plan on doing some BDR driving mid of the year with my Jeep, since I don't feel confident and save, riding a bike loaded for a longer distance and in dirt. I think of BDR CA SOUTH -NORTH. I would take all my bike camping gear, food process gear (blender), and all my medical needs. I  know it will be sommertime with good warm temperatures. I  like it hot and I need it. I will plan on going 1-3 weeks, depending on my treatment plan. 

Going solo is my normal way, but if someone like to go along, we can talk about it. 

I don't race, everything takes a litle longer (eating) and I make a mess. That's my new normal. 

Is this BDR open and OK for a Jeep drive? Like to hear from people who rode it on bikes and Jeeps. 

20220223_094137.jpg

Maybe I could join you in the Rally Lexus.

IMG_4419.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m going to run it late July. Will report back to you,

• Like 1

Come watch the movie Saturday night at SDBMW Motorcycles!

https://www.meetup.com/motorcyclists-of-san-diego/events/298937441/?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=share-btn_savedevents_share_modal&utm_source=link

On 2/29/2024 at 12:56 PM, Zubb said:

I got derailed by Gisela yesterday.  She came home and told me we are going to a friend. And than I forgot about the movie. Shitt.

Lurking!!! 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, kkug said:

Lurking!!! 

Remember the 60th-70th when you where 1000 miles away from home and your only connection was; Letter mail (6-8 weeks) Airmail (2weeks), or in an urgent case, Telex fax (over night)?

Edited by Mr.JAJA
Time

Posted (edited)

It probably took a long time to communicate from down here like a year our two if you ever made it back to port. 

On 3/5/2024 at 1:14 PM, Mr.JAJA said:

Remember the 60th-70th when you where 1000 miles away from home and your only connection was; Letter mail (6-8 weeks) Airmail (2weeks), or in an urgent case, Telex fax (over night)?

Screenshot_20240308-145802_Maps.thumb.jpg.4e0e83830cec99add307335ce35150bb.jpg

Edited by kkug
  • Like 1

When you think of doing your trip June - July? I would like to take four wheel camper. But don't count me in yet. I may need more push bike riding 

20240308_152639.jpg

• Added To My Bucket List 1

On 3/9/2024 at 3:12 PM, kkug said:

When you think of doing your trip June - July? I would like to take four wheel camper. But don't count me in yet. I may need more push bike riding 

20240308_152639.jpg

Push bikes always lead to looking malnourished and wirey. Clearly a bad look for men our age. You should abort current mission. Leave the bicycle to some poor village kid and fly home. I’m sure @DSM8 will help you clear the mice and cobwebs out of the crusty Katoom and start parading around the desert with the rest of us under power. We eat donuts and Julian Pie ala mode and drink beer. 
This prescription will have you back to normal and you’ll have Rosie cheeks again with a proper little pot belly like the rest of us. 
Nowhere is it written that you have to punish yourself this way and  if you insist, I will gladly clear a spot in my garage next to my own forgotten pushie to keep yours happy and retired. 
Please act your age Kkug…… and send more pictures. 

• Haha 2