Rjg967

Eastern Washington riding?

Going up to Endicott Washington for a week, it's about 1 hour south of Spokane. Going to be visiting family and hanging out. Definitely bringing the KLR to explore, just wondering if anyone on here has any familiarity with the area and could rattle off some cool sights to see or a fun ride.

Thanks!

Pfa

20220612_190008.jpg

McCrosky State Park on hwy 95 North of Potlatch. Cant beat the farm roads through the Palouse.

• Like 1

Ride the old Lewiston Grade. It is a spectacular little track down the hill. 
IMG_2125.dng 

check out Deary and Boville ID. Great roads. From Boville ride dirt to Elk River. Gorgeous. Rides all over the Palouse are scenic and lonely. Watch for deer. I mean it!

from Lewiston ride through Asotin Wa toward and over Rattlesnake grade. You’ll never forget it. On to Enterprise and Joseph Oregon. 
or from Lewiston to Grangeville then to Elk City and back when the road literally ends. 
or head for Wallace ID. An amazing little piece of history. Then ride the old rail beds that have now been turned into bicycle, you TV and motorcycle trails through many old train tunnels, the trail name escapes me at the moment, as I am two whiskeys in. And I grew up in that area, just riding the wheels off our old motorcycles. So I don’t always remember the names anyway. The trail through the train, tunnels, and over the railroad trestle’s is epic and memorable. Unfortunately, we do not have the whole summer to spend up their writing. There is so much to do and so much to see in North Idaho, where it is impossible to pick to  unfortunately you do not have the whole summer to spend up there riding. There is so much to do and so much to see in North Idaho but it is impossible to pick out just a few good gems. I am quite biased towards the glory, and splendor of Idaho. I’m sure that is because my veins flow rich with huckleberry syrup and blackbear poop. It will be up to you to decide how much time you dare take away from the relatives up there to bask in this moto Nirvana.

if your Moto time is extremely limited, just head south and east, and you literally can’t go wrong.

• Like 1

Siri auto corrected the ---- out of my post above. I apologize profusely as I head in to my third most wonderful old-fashioned in all of San Diego County. Happy Saturday evening to you my friend.

• Like 2

You are so close to Idaho.  Go show those 2 strokes how to ride single track,

Edited by Pokey151
  • Like 1