Sign in to follow this  
Spaugh

pine valley

KTMrad,

See you @ 0715 in Rancho San Diego, Hwy 94 @ the turn.

Dave

KTMrad,

See you @ 0715 in Rancho San Diego, Hwy 94 @ the turn.

Dave

Yep !! Anyone else, feel free to join us at the 76 Station at corner of 94 and Jamacha at 7:15am.....even if you're on a street bike, feel free to ride street with us to Pine Valley, then we'll be meeting others to do dirt.

briana and I will be at the pine valley exit at 830 sunday morning for a few hours of riding if anyone wants to join us.

What level of riding? Newby with KLR

Man, hope to be going on these rides soon!

Unfortunately don't have any boots right now...might go look tomorrow.

Look forward to riding with you guys..

briana and I will be at the pine valley exit at 830 sunday morning for a few hours of riding if anyone wants to join us.

No worries, new to supercross, we ride together and look out for eachother.

No one left behind.

Meet up and let us know your skill level before the ride, someone will look out for you. Be early and ready. I should be there by 8:00 riding out of Bear valley. :ph34r:

No worries, new to supercross, we ride together and look out for eachother.

No one left behind.

Meet up and let us know your skill level before the ride, someone will look out for you. Be early and ready. I should be there by 8:00 riding out of Bear valley. :ph34r:

Thanks. See you there. Rode with Bike slut, Mimi, HP, and others from Thousand trails to Mt. Otay and across ridge to Barrette Junction. Only fell once. :ph34r:

Keep it up Port, Most beginners rapidly increase their skill level initially. It just takes a week by week ride to stay in tune with the bike and learn it well.

Pollo

Remember that if you don't want to ride back up to Pine valley exit from Kernan you can go back out to Buchman springs and up on Hwy 80 there. The guys your riding with know about the Rocky climb back up from Kernan. You just need to pass a few rocky sections.

Remember that if you don't want to ride back up to Pine valley exit from Kernan you can go back out to Buchman springs and up on Hwy 80 there. The guys your riding with know about the Rocky climb back up from Kernan. You just need to pass a few rocky sections.

Sounds like a good plan for me. I'll pass on the rocky sections for now. I'll be at Pine Valley exit by 8am.

Man, hope to be going on these rides soon!

Unfortunately don't have any boots right now...might go look tomorrow.

Look forward to riding with you guys..

Hey JW, I got a used pair of Fox size 10 1/2 boots. You can have them if you like. They work fine. I got the Alpine stars now.

Hey JW, I got a used pair of Fox size 10 1/2 boots. You can have them if you like. They work fine. I got the Alpine stars now.

Wow, generous offer, thank you. Unfortunately, bigfoot here, size 12-13's needed. :ph34r:

Wow, generous offer, thank you. Unfortunately, bigfoot here, size 12-13's needed. :ph34r:

I have a pair of thor quadrant boots; size 12...show up to a ride and I'll bring them along...