KTMrad

MSF to Start an Adventure Bike Riding Course

This is good news indeed! I like taking training and safety courses, even when I am already reasonably comfortable riding at the level they train to. Turns out that there is often a different (and better!) way to do something that I simply haven't seen before. Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

Good post Randy!  you can't build a solid building without a good foundation.  On that same vein, I recently attended the Ride to Live class, presented by the Hawthorne Police Department.  It was a public service, entirely free event that was tremendous.  Who better to teach low speed bike skills than a cop??

I know the Coronado Police Dept has the same class, so I encourage everyone to check it out.  Never had so much fun (and learned a lot) under 15mph :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moto_rph said:

I recently attended the Ride to Live class, presented by the Hawthorne Police Department.  It was a public service, entirely free

Well I know what I want to Google next. This sounds great, thanks for the tip!

• Like 1

Well worth the wait.  I've organized two groups to do this.  Both classes had 7 - 9 months waiting list.  Just get on the list and wait patiently.  It's a ton of fun and worth the time.

• Like 2