Sign in to follow this  
racerbill

SPUR OF THJE MOMENT

Gonna ride Corral Cyn. Thursday morn. 8 AM, pants on. Intermediate skill ride for about 3 hours. Meeting at the Kernan trail where it crosses the road to 4 corners. We'll ride all the interior trails at CC and probably go over to the north side and ride some nasty stuff there. Please no noobies and no pig bikes, light and fast on this ride. Gotta love this spontaneous plan.

to those of you that don't know Bill...

He leads excellent rides... good pace, very little bs, and knows how to intersect trails into a good overall ride...

Bill, I am off Thursday, but on babysitting duty AND medical leave, so won't be able to attend.

Have fun, though... Hondapilot to the white courtesy phone

I'll be there. Been trying to get a ride in this week and tomorrow is the only day I have open. I was just getting ready to call you, Bill, and decided to check in here first. Talk about timing... Let's ride!

no pig bikes

Hondapilot to the white courtesy phone

Nope, I don't know Bill, but he's acting uppity.

I'm there Wild Bill. I feel that 24 hour bug coming on, so works gotta wait. See ya at 8, pants on. ;)

Jon, he didn't mean any thing detrimental about the pig comment, just very narrow knarly trails out there. :lol:

It's not uppity if you can back it up with talent, and I haven't seen anyone keep up with him yet. :huh:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

no pig bikes

Hondapilot to the white courtesy phone

Nope, I don't know Bill, but he's acting uppity.

I think he means (KTM 950 or a big BMW or V Strom) They call the 650L a pig but with the right rider it rocks. The ony time I wish I had a ligter bike is when I have to lift it, or push it.

post-465-1212639783_thumb.jpg

Hi racer.

Are you referring to noobies as new to the club, new to corral, or new to riding. They call me a noobie at the club but im very light and fast and sling big rocks with my 05 650 berg

pollo

In my humble opinion a noobie means a new rider, and just for you honda guys a pig bike weighs a lot, sorta like a 650L but perhaps more in the KLR realm. I refer to my KTM 525 as" pig bike" but it doesn't suffer from low self esteem. Leaving now.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

This sounds like a great ride. Please post one again, a few days before the ride so we can change our scheduals to rock and roll.

Craig. :D

Jon- we rode with Bill and Ozzy out at McCain that one time- you kept up fine-

If you remember, they kept marveling at your ability to keep up on the BRP

Take off the sensie slippers :-)

This sounds like a great ride. Please post one again, a few days before the ride so we can change our scheduals to rock and roll.

Craig. :D

Hey Craig!!! You coming out of retirement??? (I have decided to retire, RIDE CANCELED)

Sweet!!!

Let's run some trails!!! (I'll let you go in front :D)